"If we go to a Vampire wedding, will there be sausage rolls?"

I stared at the girl in shock. Aro had a daughter? A daughter?!

I really didn't think he had it in him but go figure.

"So...." I started "erm, Ilaria hi."

"Hello." She nodded curtly

"I gotta say, didn't think your dad had it in him to, well, make you but he proved me wrong."

She let out a girly high pitched laughed and nodded.

"My father changed me and my mother after he became a vampire, we were human once." She winked.

"Ah okay." I saw Alice freeze as she came inside the restaurant "I don't mean to sound rude but my sister Alice is here with me and I guess, we're not big fans of the Volturi at the moment."

Ilaria shook her head and smiled "I'm not with the Volturi my dear, as you can see I'm like you. I just wish for us to talk, I mean no harm. I give you my word."

"You know, you sound really old."

"I am."

"But you look great!" I said eyeing her up and down. Alice came over cautiously, her eyes widened in alarm. I guess she didn't over here our conversation.

"Mia." Alice whispered "is this?"

"Yup, Alice meet Ilaria, the daughter of Aro."

"I don't believe it." Alice gasped.

"Neither did I, I never would have guessed Aro actually pulled."

I really shouldn't have said that, especially with his only daughter sat in front of me.

Ilaria smiled then looked at Alice "I give you my word, I will not harm you or your family. I only wish to speak to Mia."

Alice looked unsure, but I gave her the puppy dog eyes. Lets be serious, how many chances would I get to see what Aro's sperm created.

"I'll just go and tell Jasper." Alice murmured, heading back out. Ilaria looked at me and grinned.

"Can I ask you something?" I took a sip out of my coke.

She nodded.

"Why are your eyes yellow like ours? I mean, you're the daughter of one of the Volturi members."

"Just because I have a cruel father doesn't mean I follow his ways." She smiled "I don't agree with killing humans, in fact, I admire them."

"So how come no-one knows about you?"

"A vary of vampires across the world do, but my father has sworn them to secrecy."

"Why? I mean people know about your mother, why can't they know about you?"

Ilaria smirked at me "I'm his secret weapon, if every vampire new about me, I would be in serious danger. I'm surprised you aren't, especially with your talent."

I shrugged "I've been in danger quite a bit, but I get myself out. How are you his secret weapon?"

"May I use your hand?" She requested, holding hers out. I raised my eyebrow and shrugged, then placed my hand in hers. Her skin was just like Aro's, powdery and cold. She gently clasped it.

I felt something leave from me, I frowned at the unfamiliar feeling. Soon enough, Ilaria let my hand go.

"Try and use your gift." She smiled, I frowned again and clicked my finger. Nothing happened. I tried again and again, I called each element to me, but nothing happened. I widened my eyes at the vampire in front of me.