{31}

"This will never work" I commented stuffing my face with popcorn as I watched my family try and teach Bella to act human "no offence Bell's but a week ago you were clumsy and the least graceful person I've ever met, you could put the Russian Corps...

"This will never work" I commented stuffing my face with popcorn as I watched my family try and teach Bella to act human "no offence Bell's but a week ago you were clumsy and the least graceful person I've ever met, you could put the Russian Corps de Ballet to shame."

"Amelia!" Carlisle scolded me causing me to gasp "not helpful."

"Shit you got full named" Emmett whispered "you're in trouble."

"She's right" Bella sighed standing up from the chair she just flung herself into "I can't do this."

"Bella you can." I sighed "well, you can't but you don't have a choice- so make the most of what ya got!"

"Okay! Upstairs now!" Carlisle finally turned around at me pointing at the stairs. I gasped in shock, actually being told off by my father.

"What?! I thought honesty was the best policy!"

"You can't be here anyway, you're supposed to be grieving remember." Carlisle raised his eyebrow at me. Ah. I forgot about that.

"Oh yeah" I slumped gently "okay, I'll go. Sorry Bella. You got this, just blink and shrug your shoulders."

"And not move to fast" she sighed "thanks." I just nodded and headed up the stairs to mine and Tristan's room and climbed straight into bed, lifting the duvet over my head. I heard Charlie arrive and talk with Bella and Edward, after a while, the conversation diverted to me.

"How's Amelia doing?" He asked gently "I heard about Tristan. I'm really sorry."

"He was a good kid" Bella commented, i rolled my eyes and her terrible attempt at lying "she's doing the best she can."

"Still, must be hard. Loosing her boyfriend like that. Tell her I send her my sympathies."

"Of course." Edward commented making me roll my eyes at his kiss assing, still after all this time. As soon as Charlie left, a few minutes later, Tristan jumped through the window, causing me to lift the duvet away.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked him as he came and sat with me on the bed. He quickly lifted me up and set me on the edge "what are you doing?"

"I couldn't come in while Charlie was here. The scent" he went quiet. I just nodded understanding "but anyway, I need to talk to you."

"I mean go for it but I just have to let you know, I have to go mock Edward for at leas an hour after this."

"This is serious" Tristan began to pace across the room. I frowned in confusion.

"What is going on? Are you okay?" I asked him standing up "baby I know you're having a bit of a rough time dealing with this but-"

"No it's not that. I'm just, well I'm nervous" he paused running his hand through his hair.

"Nervous for what? Now you're making me nervous. Which is gonna make Jasper nervous cause you know, empath."

"In case you say no."