{02}

We had to start school the next day which sucked more than a mosquito at a blood drive

We had to start school the next day which sucked more than a mosquito at a blood drive. I groaned loudly, bashing my head against the dashboard as Edward pulled into the school carpark.

"You know" I muttered "I think this is actual hell, like instead of fire and torture, it's having to re live this over and over again."

"I don't disagree, I told you we were all damned" Edward replied quietly.

"Well I was joking" I said rolling my eyes "way to kill the mood buzzkill Bill" and opened the car door. We all stepped out of Edwards Volvo exquisitely gracefully in synchronisation, Emmet and Rosalie doing the same as they got out their jeep. Emmet looked up at the school and grinned, walking over to us and threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Ah, don't you just love the smell of teen insecurity in the morning, really gets the blood pumping."

"I mean it wouldn't kill some of them to take a shower but what do I know" I grinned back at him, causing his booming laughter to echo around the lot drawing even more attention than we were already receiving.

"Don't you know? Teenagers don't know how to use showers Mia, they just soak their clothes in cologne and hope for the best!" He retorted "come on, let's go get our class schedules and make someone cry."

"If someone's gonna make someone cry today, it's gonna be me" Rose kissed Emmets cheek and sauntered in, causing some of the boys in the lot to creepily follow her. Emmet grinned and human-paced jogged after her.

The rest of us followed them in, quickly catching up to Emmet and Rose. The hallways went quiet as we walked through, as if we were the Obama's or something. I flipped my bronze hair and smirked, humans can be so intimated sometimes it's cute. We arrived into the main office and Edward headed over to the older woman behind the desk.

"Excuse me Ma'm" Edward said softly causing the woman to look up, and literally gasp aloud as she looked at him. I could hear her heartbeat pick up as she turned and took the rest of us in causing me to grin massively.

"Yes, yes dear. How may I help you?"

"My name is Edward Cullen and these are my siblings. Today's our first day and we were told to pick up our class schedules from you." He sent her a dazzling smile which sent her weak in the knees. This woman was more turned on than Ana in Fifty Shades of Grey when she realised the guy was a billionaire. Let's be honest, no one is gonna let you beat them unless they get money out of it.

"Of course! Of course yes, I printed them off before. I'll just go grab them for you right away." The older woman babbled nervously. Should this woman even be allowed to work in a school if she gets all breathless over a teenager?

"So" I said quietly enough so only my family would here "ten bucks that the teacher will try and sneak Edward her number before the days out."