Epilouge

*6 months later*

"Shh little baby don't you cry or Momma's gonna commit a triple homicide" I sung gently swinging the little bundle of life in my arms gently trying to get her to sleep. 

"Mia really" Tristan narrowed his eyebrows at me but had a ghost of  a smirk on his face "singing to your child that you're going to commit a homicide isn't going to help her sleep."

"Well what else am I supposed to do?" I sighed smiling down at the little girl in my arms who was staring back up at me with her wide blue eyes "she won't go to sleep and even i attempt to put her down in her crib she goes crazy" I carried on walking around the room bouncing her gently.

"She's as stubborn as her mother that's why, hand her to me" I placed her swaddled body into his cool arms and curled up in the arm chair Tristan had previously evacuated. For the past few months that Evelyn had been living with us, she had Tristan and Jordan both wrapped around her tiny little finger. The second she woke up from her naps one of them would be there for her, ready to grab and grant her every wish. For a 6 month old baby, she was pretty demanding.

"Like mother like daughter" Carlisle smirked when she refused to try the new baby food I had got her, she would only eat food that had been mashed up specifically for her, she wouldn't touch the stuff in jars or tins. Not that I blame her. That stuff is vile.

We could never leave her alone, not even for a second. She is a very picky little girl and has to have Tristan or I around her at all times. If we attempted to leave her she would begin to cry and not stop until we had her in our arms. It made me smile that my little girl was dependent on me no matter what. 

"Carlisle said that she could be crawling soon" Tristan murmured as he gently patted Evie's back as her eyes began to close, "then we'll have to baby proof everything, she's a curious little thing."

"More nosy than curious" I smiled gently "she has to know everything that is happening and who it's happening too."

"She's so much like you it's unreal." He looked up grinning at me, I flipped him off and he chuckled. We both noticed that Evie's heartbeat had slowed down, she was finally asleep. Tristan laid her gently down in her crib and placed her pink blanket over her small body. I came over and stood over her as he placed his arm around my shoulder, kissing the side of my head.

"I love your family but I'm glad we moved out, just us three is what we needed for a while" I nodded in agreement and wrapped my arm around his waist. We had decided to move out when Evie was 3 months old, we just wanted our own space and I wanted my daughter to ourselves to be honest before I introduce her into our actual world. We hadn't moved far, it was 3 hours by car so we were always close by if we needed them.

"I think" I whispered bending down to kiss my daughter on her forehead "that this time to ourselves is going to be perfect" 

"I completely agree" Tristan bent down and kissed me gently.

------------

Short fluffy epilouge!

Sorry I've been away from Wattpad! I have exams and work and stuff and it's sucky:(

I hate to bring bad news but the sequel isn't going to start until June D: I'm so sorry but I just have so much going on, plus a surgery which is very important for my health so that will keep me busy! Please bare with me because I will have the first chapter up by June!

I love you all, thank you for all the support with this story. You have no idea how much I appreciate it, this was my first ever fan fiction and I am constantly amazed every day when I see how many people love it and my writing and of course Mia, you have no idea how much you guys make me smile!

Au Revior my little mockinjays until June, where we will discover what Mia is like as a mum ;)!

TheFilthyMudblood