{11}

"I still think its a bad idea to go to school today

"I still think its a bad idea to go to school today." I said shrugging on my leather jacket as we headed into the garage. Edward had left to go and see and check up on Bella.

"And why is that?" Carlisle asked me slightly amused. I shrugged and grabbed my purse of the side.

"Isn't it obvious? It's been a week since James, well, left the earth, what if his psycho girlfriend tries to kill me?"

"Then you'll be fine because their is 6 of you and one of her." He kissed my forehead gently "go on, you'll be late."

"Alright I'm going" I grumbled "but I expect cupcakes when I get home!" I got into my own car and drove off, turning up the radio loud. Of course it was another sunny day so I was alone, and it was the last day of the semester which sucked. But Prom was tomorrow so everyone was pretty excited. My family were going to be watching the school all day to make sure Victoria doesn't actually try and kill anyone.

I pulled into the parking lot, switched the engine off and pulled down the little mirror and checked my appearance. My hair was in soft beach waves and rested gently on my chest, I had my usual make up on with roll up jeans and a brightly coloured Aztec design t-shirt with short sleeves on and my white vans. My Cullen crest gently rested with my waves on my chest. I ran my fingers through my hair, added a little lip gloss and headed out the car.

"Well, look what the wind blew in, finally might I add!" Jessica laughed as I walked over to them. I grinned and shrugged "where the hell have you Cullen's been?"

"Visiting family up in Alaska. My cousins Kate's birthday was the other day so we went for that." That wasn't a total lie, it was Kate's birthday last week but we didn't visit. "Tristan came with us while Edward went after Bella."

"Speaking of Bella how is she?" Angela asked concern flooding her voice, I gave her a quick, reassuring smile.

"She's fine, her legs broken but it's in a cast, she was going to come in today but she was too tired, she's coming to prom though."

"So that's were Hart went!" Tyler exclaimed after I explained.

"Speaking of my boyfriend where is he?"

"Right here" arms went around my waist and pulled me into a hard chest, I smiled and visibly relaxed when I breathed in Tristan's scent. I turned around and kissed him sweetly.

"Don't start with the porno please, I've just had breakfast." Mike groaned. I laughed and pulled away.

"Come on, lets get this day over with"

"If you can even call it a day" Eric scoffed "all we're going to do is sit and watch movies, or help set up for prom."

"Dude, stop complaining! I'd rather do that then triple trig." Tristan shuddered then kissed my cheek. The bell rang and we all headed inside. I spent most of my day setting up for prom with Jessica, Tyler, Eric, Angela and Tristan which ended up in us all fighting half the time because we disagreed with where things would go. I caught occasional glimpses of my family, or got the odd text telling me everything's clear.