{29}

It went silent for a moment

It went silent for a moment. No one really knew what to say. We all knew newborns emotions were heightened and they could act without thinking because of it.

"Mia, what's going on?" Tristan looked back at me with a confused look on his face. I groaned loudly and put my head in my hands.

"Basically" Emmett drawled "while you took your turn on joining the legion of the undead, wolfy over here imprinted on Mimi."

"Okay but no one has actually explained what imprinting means yet so can we get to that part?" Tristan said frowning, I turned around to him and put his face in my hands, kissing him gently.

"It doesn't mean anything" I said to him firmly "when a wolf imprints, it creates a sort of bond I guess between the pair. The wolf will basically do anything for their imprint and will protect them at all costs."

"She forgot to mention that most of the time, they end up together. You know, together together." Jacob piper up and I turned to glare at him.

"If that's the case then, explain you and Renesmee you weirdo."

"Ah. She got me there" Jacob shrugged "I'm just saying what's happened so far, that's all."

"So let me get this straight" Tristan glared at Jordon who had gone suspiciously quiet "this dude comes up in here, try's to claim my girlfriend as his and you're all okay with it?"

"Tristan calm down it's not like that at all" he stood up and his fists started to shake, I saw Jasper edge closer in the corner of my eye "like I said it means nothing."

"That's all well and good you saying that now Mia" Tristan snarled, still sending a glare over to Jordon who was now glaring back at him "but I don't know this dude and you're expecting me to be cool with this?!"

"You might wanna control your temper there bro" Jordon growled "or if you're gonna loose it, take it away from her" he said pointing at me.

"I would never hurt her" Tristan began to shake with rage, Jordon following suit. I sent a pleading look to Jasper and Emmett who headed over to the pair immediately.

"You were about to chow down on her before so who knows" Tristan let out an angry snarl at Jordons remark and went to lunge for him, but Emmett caught him at the last second, pushing him back.

"Outside now" Jasper commanded the pair as Emmett dragged Tristan out, when Jordon refused to move, Jacob pulled him out as well as I followed.

"Enough" I yelled, using my gift to blow them apart from each other as soon as we were all outside "this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever encountered. Tristan, I know your emotions are everywhere right now but try and calm down please" I begged my boyfriend. He pulled his gaze away from Jordon and looked at me sadly.

"And you" I turned to Jordon, pushing his chest "you need to leave for a while. I don't want to see you. This imprint has caused literally nothing but chaos so get out and don't come back until I say it's okay."