{07}

"Why do I have to go to school?! I know I don't show as much as you guys but come on!" I groaned sitting in front of my mirror, putting my eyeliner on

"Why do I have to go to school?! I know I don't show as much as you guys but come on!" I groaned sitting in front of my mirror, putting my eyeliner on. Of course, today was a sunny day so it meant I would have to go in on my own, like a loner.

"Because" Edward sighed "you have to, you always have to explain why we're missing, and you know the school will do anything to gossip about us."

"Come on Edward." I groaned "please don't make me go in on my own. It sucks. I don't like sitting with Tristan's friends, they all ask about you guys."

He chuckled and shook his head "you have to go, Carlisle said. Hurry up, you're driving yourself, you're going to be late." He headed out my room and I did the only mature thing I could think of.

I gave him the Ross Geller "up yours" sign from Friends.

* * *

"Why aren't you happy?!" Tristan exclaimed "it's finally sunny in Forks!"

"Yeah, but I'm alone all day. You know my family, going on hikes!" I yelled the last part, hoping that it would keep people away for a while.

"Well it's nice to actually see you outside."

"Waste not, want not!" I shrugged "I rarely get to enjoy the sun. I figured I might as well."

"Well you look damn good." Tristan grinned kissing me.

"Will you guys quit with the porno please?" Tyler grimaced. Tristan pulled away, smirked and kissed my nose.

"What, you jealous Tyler that it isn't you?"

"Hell yeah I am!" Tyler grinned, Tristan shook his head grinning and interlinked his fingers with mine and we headed into the school. I put my bag in my locker and headed to Trig and sat with Jessica, and Bella the new girl was with her today.

Fab.

"Oh my god, Mia. You have so many nice clothes! I have never seen you wear anything twice since you've been here!" Jessica gushed looking at my outfit. I shrugged and grinned.

"Alice has a rule. It can't be worn twice. If you want, you can come by my house and help yourself to whatever you want. You're about my size, and I'm not going to wear it again so whatever" I shrugged kindly. I don't think I've ever been hugged so hard in my life. Wow.

"Thank you! Oh my god, I could totally do with a new wardrobe. Hey, by the way, we need to go prom dress shopping ASAP. I heard Angela asked Eric to the prom, I totally knew it was gonna happen, but whatever. We should go to Port Angeles after school before all the good dresses get cleaned out."

"Port Angeles?" Bella chirped, I resisted the urge to roll my eyes "mind if I come?"

"Yeah, I need your opinion." Jessica said in a "duh" tone. "I mean, you don't mind Mia do you?"