{23}

Two weeks had passed since Bella and Edward's wedding, and for once everything was well in the world of the Cullens

Two weeks had passed since Bella and Edward's wedding, and for once everything was well in the world of the Cullens. Edward took Bella to Isle Esme and from what Alice saw, they were having the time of their life.

"Edward finally got laid?!" Emmet yelled, standing up fist pumping the air as Alice told us what they had been up too "Yeah my brother finally became a man!"

"Sit down" Rosalie hissed "stop being such a pervert."

"Oh baby come on!! You can't say you're not proud of the guy? It only took him a hundred years! He finally set the cannon off!"

"You truly do have a way with words" I remarked smiling into my cup of coffee, book in my lap. I placed the cup back on the table, my hand going back to Tristan's hair playing with it. He was sat on the floor playing PlayStation with Emmet.

"Dude come on! We're kind of dying here!" Tristan grunted, pressing buttons ferociously.

"Oh shit yeah, sorry man. Die zombie freak die!" Emmet yelled back at the tv picking up his controller. Rosalie rolled her eyes but smiled at her husband, going back to filing her nails. Carlisle was in his usual chair reading a recently published medical journal, Esme was in the kitchen making Tristan and I some food and Jasper and Alice were sat in the love seat completely absorbed in each other. Everyone was at peace and everyone was happy.

"When are they due to come home actually?" I asked turning to Alice "surely it's time for you know, Bella to start drinking plasma juice before the volturi get involved."

"Speaking of which how the hell have you kept your little relationship quiet from Aro?" Emmet asked, still facing the tv screen "like if he knows about Bella how does he not know about you?"

"I'm not a dumbass like our brother, I don't explicitly try and reveal what I am to the entire world."

"Mia don't joke about that." Carlisle said firmly "what Edward did was a reaction."

"Sorry, sorry" I sighed "didn't mean it like that I just meant- Alice are you okay?" I closed my book and sat up, causing everyone else to turn to her as well. Her face was confused and her eyes darting about the room, a vision?

"I can't see" she muttered "I can't see anything."

"What do you mean Alice?" Jasper asked taking her hand in his.

"I, I can't see Bella anymore" she said, her voice laced with confusion "I need to call her, I need to see what's going on." She headed into the kitchen, getting her phone out and dialling Bella's number. We all stared at her following.

"Do you think something's happened?" Tristan asked pausing the game looking up at me, I shrugged placing my hand on his shoulder. He picked it up and kissed my palm.

"I have no idea. I'm sure everything's fine." I smiled trying to be reassuring but I had a gut feeling that something was wrong.

"Carlisle!" Alice voice came through to the living room, we all stood up then. Something had happened, something was wrong. Carlisle quickly headed into the kitchen and took the phone off Alice.