{00}

A/N- I do not own any of the characters apart from Mia and Tristan, they are my own characters. The rest are the characters and plot are created by Stephanie Meyer who wrote the Twilight Saga.

Amelia Cullen wasn't exactly someone you would call normal. Firstly, she was half human, half vampire. Born in 1800, Mia was one of the first half human/half vampire hybrids to be created. Secondly, she was adopted- by a vegetarian vampire clan. And thirdly? She controlled the elements.

Being alive for over 200 years had it's perks. But it also had it's downfall, such as having to attend high school over and over again.

But coming back to the small town of Forks, Washington changed everything for not only Mia, but her family as well.

HEY THERE

woah it's been a while. Okay so basically, I re-read this entire story a couple of days ago and basically I wasn't happy with it.

SO, as you can guess, I'm editing/re-writing! So some parts are going to change completely, some others only little bits! If you've already read this story before- welcome back! Probably gonna be different from when you last read it.

If you haven't- WELCOME! I hope you enjoy!!

I also have another twilight fan fic, it's called persistence so pls check that out too!!!

thaaaanksssss

TheFilthyMudblood!