"Little elves that clean up after drunk people"

My lips froze as I felt his warm ones moving gently on mine. He didn't stop, his arm wrapped around my waist, another went to the back of my head and cupped it gently in his warm hand.

I closed my eyes and moved my lips with his. Soon enough, my arms went around his neck and I hoisted myself up, my legs wrapping around his waist. Jordan walked to the kitchen and rested me on the kitchen side. He pulled away and looked at me.

"You have no idea, how long I have waited for this." He murmured, brushing a piece of hair out of my face and sighed softly. He pressed his lips against mine again and a small moan erupted from my throat.

Why was this happening? I loved Tristan, with all my heart, but there was something about Jordan, it felt right but wrong, it felt adventurous, a thrill and it drew me too him even more. Almost like a need to be there with him.

His lips left mine and trailed down my neck, nipping softly at my collar bone. I gasped and brought his head back up to mine.

He lifted me up again and walked into the bedroom, laying me down softly on the bed and crawled on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and twisted him over, so I was straddling him.

Then my phone rang.

"Ignore it." Jordan murmured, leaning up on his elbows, reaching for my lips, I pushed his face away and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?"

"Mia, it's Alice. What the hell do you think you're doing?!" My little sister, always knows how to ruin the moment.

"I miss you too Alice" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Okay, yeah I miss you. But seriously Mia, are you crazy? He's a wolf!"

"A wolf with very good hearing senses." Jordan smirked

"Shut up." Alice growled "Mia, can you go somewhere private please?"

"Sure, hang on." I grabbed Jordan's black hoodie and went outside onto the balcony and leaned over the edge. "Okay, I'm alone."

"Mia, don't do it, if Tristan finds out he will be heartbroken you almost slept with Jordan." Alice groaned.

"I know, I know." I whispered, running my fingers through my hair "it was just a stressful day, I mean, a few hours ago, he was trying to kill me."

"I know, but he still loves you, when he woke up he asked for you."

My stomach dropped and my heart shattered into a million tiny pieces. What have I done? Tristan doesn't deserve this, he's going through something huge, and I'm.. I'm cheating on him.

I sobbed quietly into the phone to Alice.

"Can I please come home?" I whispered.

"No, I'm sorry sweetie." Alice sighed "he's still bad. He snarled when Renesmee walked into the basement before, Edward, Bella and Jake have took her away as well. Look Jasper's gonna come down to check up on you guys and give Jordan where to go next, you want me to come with?"

"Please." I wiped my nose with the sleeve, very ladylike.

"Okay, we'll be there in a couple of hours. I'll see you soon Mia. Be good." She said sternly. I laughed and hung up the phone and sighed loudly.

Jesus I'm turning into more like Bella everyday.

I went back into the hotel suite and checked the time, 7:46. They should be here at about midnight, maybe one. I pulled up my long, thick, dark curly hair into a high pony tale and tied it.