"I'd rather take on Big Foot"

“What have you done?” I repeated. At this moment in time, I was seriously grateful to Jordan for holding onto me this tight, or I’m sure I would have had a nice little make out session with the concrete floor, which wouldn’t have been too pleasant if I be honest.

“Mia, wait.” Tristan began to walk over to us, the girl who was with him just stared at me, her eyes all red and puffy from crying, she just looked at us all in shock. Her arms we’re holding onto her stomach tightly.

“Back off Tristan.” Jordan warned “there is no way in hell I am letting you take even a millimetre closer to us than you already are.”

Tristan snarled loudly and glared at Jordan. Immediately after that, I was pushed behind Jordan and he went into a protective crouch, ready to spring. He was shaking a little. I placed my hand gently onto his shoulder, trying to reassure him and he stopped shaking a little and took a deep breath.

“Like I would hurt my own wife.” Tristan’s ice cold tone made me shudder “step away from her dog.”

“I wouldn’t know would I, you were going to kill that girl over there weren’t you? And you have, what maybe 4 people smothered around your mouth.”

I literally fell to the floor and started to spew my guts out. My McDonalds made a reappearance and it wasn’t as tasty as it was when it first went down. Jordan pulled my hair out of my face and rubbed my back gently. Hearing that Tristan possibly killed 4 people was enough for me, he may have even killed more. When I was done, I leaned against the car wheel and shuddered as the cold air hit my skin. It felt good on my face but not anywhere on my body.

The Styrofoam paper cup which held coke in it was thrust into my hands and I took a long drink, getting rid of the vile taste that filled my mouth. I turned my head away from the pile of puke and looked at Tristan, who was just watching me intently, but I had to turn away, the dried blood on his mouth was making me nauseous.

“You okay?” Jordan asked me “was it the venom again?”

I shook my head weakly “no, but I’m really tiered.”

“I’ll take you home.” Tristan finally said walking over to us. Jordan picked me up in his arms and practically threw me into the car and locked the doors. I groaned loudly, I had no energy to fight at all.

“No way in hell.” Jordan said simply “either you walk away and wait at the Cullen’s or I snap your neck and come back for you later.”

“You really think you can do that dog?” Tristan laughed loudly “I’ll crush you to pieces before you have the chance to turn your head.”

“That’s hilarious.”

“Give me my wife back.”

“So you can drain her? Kill her? Ha, I’d rather crawl through a bed of needles.”

“I won’t kill her.” He snarled “you really think I can hurt my own wife?”

“You was going to kill that girl over there, who’s pregnant, how should I know?”

And that was it. I saw Tristan lunge for Jordan and tackle him to the ground, his teeth bared. Jordan was quick to fight back and turned into a wolf before I knew it. I could barely see him; he had black fur with hints of gold in it.

Then I remembered the girl. I snapped my head up to see her open her mouth to scream, I quickly opened the car door and ran to her, everything spinning as I did. I placed my hand over her mouth before she was able to make a sound and pulled her into a crouch position next to me.

“You have to be quiet.” I told her, wincing as Jordan lunged for Tristan’s arm. She clung onto my wrist as tight as she could; it was a little uncomfortable but nothing painful. “In 10 seconds we’re going to run to the car, you’re going to get in the backseat and keep down low okay?” She nodded briefly then looked at me; I took my hand of her mouth.