"Why do you want a dog you have Jacob?"

"Gerrominooo" I yelled running off the 3 storied villa and bombing into the pool. I kicked my feet up to the surface and pushed my hair out of my face. I wiped my eyes and grinned. All my family were out in the garden watching.

Okay so we were in Italy, but our Villa was in the middle of a forest, literally. It was too far for humans to travel to get where we were, about 3-4 days even with a car so we were safe to walk and run around. We didn't want to stay with the Volturi and they understood about why after we told them the Tristan incident. They weren't happy about it but they allowed us to live out here.

"My turn!" Emmet yelled upon the rooftop, I quickly swam out of the water and ran inside with my family, Emmet's swimming bombs are the worse thing ever. He landed in the water and a huge tsunami came towards us. I raised my hand and quickly moved it over to the left and the water stopped right in front of us, like a wall. I clenched my hand, pushed it forward and unclenched my fist and every single drop of water slid gently into the pool.

"Oh yeah!" He exclaimed jumping out of the pool fist pumping in the air. I opened the patio door and we all headed out "I think every single drop of water was out of that pool!"

"It was" Rosalie gritted her teeth "you almost got my hair wet"

"But I didn't so I'm off the hook" he quickly kissed her cheek then ran back into the villa. Rosalie gave a small smile then followed him in with a frown.

"Renesmee!" Bella yelled "you get down off that roof before you break your damn neck!"

"But Mia did it!" I heard a faint little foot stomp on the roof.

"I don't care, Mia is older than you so she's stronger and has her gift to help her, you are 2 years old get down off that roof!"

"No!" I smirked at the scene "Mia stop smiling!" Renesmee yelled at me and I quickly dropped my gaze to the floor.

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen don't make me come up there."

"Fine!" I looked up to see Renesmee jump from floor to floor gently before she landed on the ground. She looked like a small 7 year old now with the rate of her growth. She was wearing a simple pale blue swimming costume with little daisies on the front. Her soft brownish hair fell gently to her waist in ringlets, her pale face shone in the sunlight like mine brightly but never enough to show our true form and her big chocolate brown eyes glared at Bella.

"Don't you give me the mad look missy"

"I'm not mom"

"Yes you are, now go inside and your Dad will make you some lunch, you didn't eat on the plane."

"Can we get a dog? I really want a dog. A husky or a pug"

"Why do you want a dog?" Edward asked confused "you already have Jacob wrapped around your little finger."

I felt arms grab my thighs and suddenly I had a nice view of someone's ass. I then realised it was Tristan's.

"Put me down asswipe!" I growled swatting his behind. He returned the gesture and I hit his back repeatedly.

"No can do sugar" I could see his annoying little smirk on his face as he said that "the suns a little hot and you need to cool down" and with that, he threw me into the pool.

I opened my eyes and went to kick up when I had another idea. I called air to me to create a bubble underwater that I could use to breathe with (I felt like Harry Potter) and made sure I was kept underwater and didn't float to the top. I smirked as I heard Tristan's muffled voice above the water, I tiled my head up to see him leaning over. With a flick of my wrist, he had been pushed into the pool. I quickly kicked to the surface and smiled sweetly at his glaring face.