Chapter 21: Higher Education

FEBRUARY 15, RAVENCLAW DORMITORY, HOGWARTS

Hermione woke up nestled into Draco's back. His soft skin radiated heat, making her inch closer to him. She leaned her face against his shoulder blade as her body fully connected with his. Last night they had fallen asleep nearly instantly when they gotten into bed, exhausted from the night out.

The quilt pulled from Hermione's shoulder as she adjusted, exposing her to the cold of the room. The sudden chill made her press into Draco even harder, searching for more of his warmth.

"Mmmffhermione..." Draco's muffled grumbles made his back vibrate against Hermione's cheek.

"Good Morning," Hermione's soft voice hummed against his skin, fingers brushing along the ripples of muscle.

Draco's hand lifted and curled around behind him, searching for Hermione's skin. She smiled, adjusting herself into his hand while planting kisses across his back.

"Good Morning," Draco's raspy voice groaned. He had suddenly released Hermione, turning his body to meet her face to face. He ripped at the sheets that pooled between them from his movement, connecting their bodies quickly again.

His eyes were fluttering closed, but Draco's arm had pulled Hermione against him with ease. His long fingers rubbed across her skin from her neck down to her thighs, slowly slaloming down the curves of her body. 

Hermione leaned forwards towards his peaceful face- his eyes closed as his fingers ran across her back. She kissed him slowly, afterwards pecking kisses along his cheek. Draco's eyes opened, his cheeks lifting into a smile as she kissed.

"Come here," Draco commanded as he pulled her tightly against him. Hermione moved instantly at his words, pulling at his shoulders to press as much of her skin against his as she could. 

Draco's strong arms snaked around Hermione, squeezing her in tightly before releasing her into a comfortable hold. His fingers still lazily rubbed across her back as they lay intertwined.

"Did you want to go to the library this morning?" Hermione smiled, planting a kiss on Draco's collarbone. 

"How about the courtyard?" Draco chuckled, remembering the night before.

Hermione blushed thinking of it. After everything...to fuck Draco Malfoy underneath...their tree...out in the open in the Hogwarts courtyard...

"Come to think of it...there are quite a few places we should get to soon," Draco mused matter-of-factly, his arms holding her tightly in his warmth.

"Oh," Hermione's tone was unmistakably surprised, "well yes...we do have work still left to do around the grounds. I'm sure we could work through that list we have from the last meeting with Minerva-"

"I don't mean for the repairs, Granger," Draco smiled darkly. "I mean there's a dozen places off the top of my head where I'd like to make you cum."

Hermione's grinned widely as she wriggled in his arms, wanting their already touching skin to somehow become closer.

"I mean now that I have you," Draco continued, "I have lost time to make up for....missed opportunities..."

Draco hardened against Hermione, making her heart race and muscles clench. The friction between them made her breath come in staggered gasps that she tried to hide by kissing at his shoulder and neck.

"So many memories from Quidditch...just like you," Draco chuckled. "I'll need to make you scream my name on that field as soon as possible. Definitely in the stands too. The changing rooms..."