Chapter 42: Wellbeing

JULY 1, DRACO'S PROFESSOR SUITE, HOGWARTS

Hermione and Draco stumbled through the doorway in a loud scuffle. Draco's hand was on her stomach, his fingernails softly dragging across her skin as he dipped beneath the soft fabric of her pants. 

"Come here," Draco growled, pulling her against his body. She smiled, hands reaching for him.

"Take this off," Hermione exhaled with a sigh as she tore as his old Slytherin jersey. He smiled, reaching his arms over his head to pull it off. 

"Ah," Draco winced as his hand pulled over his head, pausing for a moment.

"Are you okay?" Hermione reached for him, worried.

"I'm fine, don't worry," he breathed as he ripped the jersey over his head and threw it to the ground.

Hermione's eyes glanced down his muscled arms and torso, noting scattered bruises- especially on the side of his body she had mended the broken arm bone earlier. "You're hurt," she whimpered.

"A few bruises from some hits and the fall... it's nothing," Draco shook his head, unconcerned.

"It's not nothing Draco," Hermione examined his body closer, brow furrowed in focus.

"Take your clothes off Hermione," Draco chuckled, but his slow stomps that pushed them towards the bed told Hermione his order was serious. She slid her shirt off as she reached the bed, giggling as Draco ripped her pants down impatiently.

"Lay back," Draco growled, looming over her. She listened, sitting down and back- sliding her hands over the sheets and clenching down to grip her position. Draco's hands grabbed her legs, lifting them to press back into her- spread as wide as they could reach. Hermione slid them slightly closed when Draco drew back, but his fingers ripped them back apart instantly.

"Draco," she whimpered, her opened knees trembling as she waiting nervously to see what he would do next.

"Stay there," Draco breathed, hands slicking his hair back as he took a deep breath- watching her body closely.

With a gusting exhale, Draco hesitated- eyes drifting over her before he slid over her body- not quite allowing them to touch. His hips finally pressed into her legs as he covered over her, spreading them apart. She sighed and slide her legs around him to hold around his torso. 

"How do you want it, Hermione?" Draco whispered against her ear, letting his body drift down over hers as her legs clenched around him tightly.

"Um..." Hermione hesitated.

"After today's Slytherin-Gryffindor match, should I assume you'd like Malfoy to fuck you hard until you scream?" he grinned, letting his the tip of his erection brush along her wetness as he hovered over her. 

"Right now I need all of you," Hermione whimpered, lifting her hips into him. "You saved me today, Draco... and now I need everything."

"Fuck Hermione," Draco froze, gaze lifting to meet hers. His eyes searched hers for a moment as they breathed heavily in sync with one another.

"Please," Hermione moaned as his hard cock slipped against her. 

He groaned, giving her what she wanted. "Love you," Draco hissed as he pushed inside her. 

Hermione gasped as he thrust into her, his mouth sliding and skimming over her neck as he struggled to keeps his lips against her skin through their movements. The slapping of their skin echoed in their ears, egging Draco on. The bed groaned beneath them as they bounced faster against it.