Chapter 50: Possessions

Agatha: Aquarius Rising, Scorpio Sun (10th house), Capricorn Moon (12th house)

William: Libra Rising, Gemini Sun (9th house), Taurus Moon (8th house)

             OCTOBER 31, DRACO'S OFFICE, HOGWARTS

(Youtube: Thunder & Rain Sounds- Astronomy Room | Relaxing Rain & Thunder Sounds for Sleeping and Study, YT channel: New Bliss)

Rain beat at the windows as Hermione drifted through Draco's office. She heard him scuffling through the open doorway- still cleaning up his classroom from his last lesson of the day. The office was surprisingly cozy for being in the dungeons- although it might have simply been due to the warm candlelight that filled the room. It also helped that Hermione had added dozens of plants and a golden telescope on the small platform by a window- surprising Draco with them after he complained about the room's coldness. She had even added a long, red and gold carpet runner down the center- making Draco roll his eyes several times as she explained how she didn't even think about it being Gryffindor's colors when she got it.

A sudden rolling thunder made her jump, knocking over a small pile of books and stack of parchment on his desk. The clatter of the books echoed around the room as Hermione scrambled to pick up all the bits of parchment that were now scattering to the floor. Her knees banged onto the hard stone, making her wince as she steadied herself. Collecting the books into a stack in front of her,  Hermione looked up to see Draco in the doorway- leaning against the wall, watching her. 

She had left her robes hanging on a rack in the corner, leaving her in a knit dress that lifted above her thighs as she wobbled on all fours. Draco's eyes devoured her, sliding from her hands gripping the stone floor- to her arched back- to the swaying hemline that slid across her legs. Hermione looked up at him through her eyelashes, breaking into a smile at his reaction.

"What do we have here?" Draco muttered to himself, head cocked slightly as his eyes slid over her again.

Hermione blushed, pushing back to sit upright. Her knees groaned as they adjusted on the stone floor, but she barely noticed. 

"I dropped some books, care to help?" she raised her eyebrows.

"It looks like you've got a handle on it," Draco spoke flatly, hooded eyes watching her closely.

"What- you're just going to stand there watching?" Hermione teased,  bouncing against her feet before returning to all fours. Her hands collided hard with the chill of the floor, making her quickly adjust- inadvertently rolling her hips in a long circle that pulled a soft hum from Draco.

"Yes, I think I will," he muttered, leaning his head to rest on the doorway- temple pressed against the stone. 

Shaking her head in disapproval, Hermione adjusted one of her knee socks and returned to collecting the books into a pile. She forced herself to keep her eyes on the floor, hoping to torture Draco as she turned to face away from him. She leaned forward- further than necessary, and heard his sharp inhale as she bent to nearly kiss the floor. The cool air breezed across the backs of her upper thighs, sending goosebumps over her body. With a smile, she leaned more- letting the dress fall up to her hips as she felt an extra chill between her legs, her heat of her wetness now exposed to the cold.

Draco's footsteps echoed, landing beside Hermione's knees that wobbled on the stone floor. She  lifted to sit upright again, looking up at him with a smirk. He was breathing heavily, looking down at her with parted lips. Eyes wandering up his body, she noticed the outline of his cock in his black trousers coming into view more clearly, making her reach up to feel him. A soft moan poured soft and slow from Draco's lips as her hand stroked him through his pants. Her fingers found his buckle quickly.