Chapter 24: Hidden

FEBRUARY 17, QUIDDITCH CHANGING ROOMS, HOGWARTS

"Come here," Draco growled again.

Hermione's heart hammered in her ears and she threw her body against Draco's. Their lips crashed in a fury as Draco's hands grabbed her body. She could feel him hard against her, throbbing and waiting. Her hands trembled as she ripped at his trousers, trying to free him as fast as she could.

In a flurry of movement, Hermione's hand finally reached Draco's thick erection. She stroked him slowly as he kissed her neck. Draco's teeth grazed against her skin during his kisses, making her grip him harder and move faster.

"Get on your knees," Draco's deep voice thundered, making her jolt in surprise.

Hermione felt her knees wobble at his words, and she obeyed her body's instinct to kneel as he said. She looked up at to his eyes through her eyelashes, lips parted slightly in anticipation. Draco ripped his pants down.

"Open your mouth, Granger," Draco hissed, his jaw tight. His hand reached down to hold her chin, thumb pulling at her lip.

She did as he said before impatiently taking him fully into her mouth. He groaned loudly as her tongue pressed over his erection. She breathed through her nose, trying to suck on him as hard and deeply as possible. She reached her hand up, stroking along with her mouth as Draco's fist held on tightly to the back of her hair. 

"Fuck," Draco moaned as the sound of Hermione's tongue on him filled the hallway. He squeezed his hand in her hair, pulling her from his erection. She looked up at him, confused and wanting more.

"Stand up," Draco commanded roughly as he turned to pick up his wand that had clattered onto the floor in the heat of the moment. In a wordless wave of a his wand, they were both completely naked. She gasped in surprise, but was too distracted by Draco's body to bother covering her own in any embarrassment. 

Hermione examined Draco closely, breathing heavily. She watched his hand drop his wand into a folded pile of his clothes at his feet, long fingers extending. Her gaze traced over his defined arm muscles and across his broad chest that heaved above her.

"Now what do you want?" Hermione whispered between deep breaths, prompting his next command. She looked down to his cock longingly, groaning as she noticed his strong thighs beside it.

Draco stepped forward, pressing their naked bodies together. He bent down, hand moving her hair out of the way as he whispered closely into her ear. "I want to fill you with my cum, Granger."

Hermione trembled as his breath gusted down her neck. "I want that too," she whimpered as she she reached her lips for his. In an instant, she could taste Draco's sweet tongue inside her mouth. 

He lifted her quickly into his arms, the tip of his erection brushing against her wetness. It rubbed torturously as he walked them to nearby door that Draco pushed open in a huff.

"You're mine now," Draco whispered as he laid Hermione down onto a bench beside tall, wooden lockers. Her shoulders teetered over the edges of the bench, but Draco's grip kept her firmly in position as he bent down suddenly. Hermione groaned as he began to suck on her clit, pulling one hand from her hips to plunge a finger inside her. 

"Yes," Hermione gasped out between breaths in agreement.

It felt like fireworks were exploding in Hermione's mind as her body shuddered in pleasure. He kissed down onto her hard- tracing firm patterns with the tip of his tongue against her. He added a second fingers inside her, working in at the same relentless pace as his mouth. Hermione moaned, unable to quiet herself in any way. Even her breaths came out in whines.