Chapter 7: Partners

Hermione shuddered as Draco sucked on her nipple as she lay splayed out on her bed. His hands pressed into her, rubbing along her body and it dawned on her that she didn't even consider stopping this. It felt too good from the start. This was inevitable. Unstoppable.

Draco stood up, unbuckling his belt while starting down at Hermione.

"Take the rest off now." he said with hooded but piercing eyes, nodding towards her pants.

They undressed quickly and Hermione gasped when his body returned to hers. Her hands ran over his broad shoulders and her nails grazed over his back muscles- just like she had imagined so many times before. 

 The night sky created a soft blue glow that was fading in the room and she could barely see him now- only feel him. He rubbed against her, one hand reaching down to stoke her inner thigh. She moaned softly as he reached her clit, thumbing soft and torturous circles on her.

His finger stroked over her wetness and he reached his lips to her ear and whispered, "Is that for me?"

"Yes," Hermione whined softly back and goosebumps covered her body.

"Hmm," Draco groaned and pressed a finger into Hermione. She gasped and lost her breath completely when he returned his mouth to her nipple and sucked hard. He pumped into her- with two fingers now- and Hermione shifted with pleasure against him. Her reaction made him push into her harder and faster.

That's when she felt it. The ring. His fingers had pressed deeply enough into her and she could feel his large Slytherin crest ring smack against her as he thrust in and out of her. How many times had she fantasizes about this feeling? She hadn't imagined it right- this was so much better...

"MMmmm," she couldn't hold back now. Her body was soaring and she groaned loader and loader.

"Are you going to cum for me?" Draco grunted, fingers slamming into her harshly.

"Yessss, but..." Hermione's eyes shot down to Draco's cock- thick and hard with pleading eyes.

Draco grinned in recognition and pushed Hermione's hair behind one of her ears in a soft moment she hadn't expected...but as soon as she processed that- he thrust into her suddenly.

Hermione gasped as he slowly started to fuck her. His hand reached up to press her knees back against her sides, thrusting deeper inside her. Draco groaned as he kissed her jawline, hips still slamming into her. His hand reached down and began to rub her clit again and his breath came in gusts on her neck. 

The slapping of skin echoed around the room and Hermione could barely catch her breath. Her hands grasped at Draco desperately as he moved. Her hips bucked against his every motion. At one point, Draco slowed for a moment- pulling in and out of her gradually as he kissed her deeply. Hermione moaned and she felt herself twitch around him as he filled her.

"Are you ready to cum for me now?" Draco finally grunted after Hermione had become especially vocal.

"Yesss," Hermione whined.

Somehow, Draco's pace increased as his cock pounded into her and his fingers pressed harder into her clit, causing her legs to shake as she climaxed. Hermione's eyes rolled back as she her body milked him, making him cum too. Their bodies pressed together- sticky with sweat as they both shuddered through their orgasms.

Draco lay over her, motionless as he softly kissed her one last time as they returned to reality. He pulled out of her and she felt a sudden emptiness that made her brow furrow. Then she felt his cum start to drip from her. She pressed her thighs together at the feeling and Draco seemed to notice her stirring. He pressed his body up to sit above her and softly rustled in the darkness for his wand and lit a candle on her nearby dresser with a flash of his wand. 

Hermione's eyes adjusted to him- hair in a tangled mess, lips red and swollen...and she watched as his eyes moved to her stomach. He pressed her legs opened and looked down at her, dripping with his cum. He stared before looking back up at her embarrassed eyes. Not breaking eye contact, he reached down and kissed her softly on her damp clit before trailing kisses up her torso to her neck.

"So about the library..." he rumbled against the skin of her neck. 

Hermione smiled widely.

"Why doesn't it wrap all the way around the room? The bookshelves should cover the walls. I mean this is Ravenclaw, right?" 

She thought around the small tower library off of the main Ravenclaw common room and the sections of stone walls by the entrance and windows that were bare stone.

"You're right," Hermione said in a surprised tone.

Draco looked at her, eyes wide.

"Merlin, I'm not sure what I'm more surprised by- you fucking me or you saying I'm right."

Hermione smiled as they readjusted their bodies against each other as they lay naked- her still leaking with his cum.

"I agree with good ideas, Malfoy." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Is that so?" Malfoy muttered against her throat as he pressed lazy kisses onto her skin.

Hermione breathed, "yes."

"Hmm.."

Draco's grunt made Hermione shiver and press against him- her hand reaching over his chest and down his stomach in exploration. She heard his breath catch as her hand lowered.

"Well I think I have another good idea," he growled softly as he pulled her body easily up to meet him in a seated position before turning to stand- yet again carrying her so their torsos rubbed against each other as he stepped. 

Hermione's nipples hardening against his chest as he walked and his hands pressed into her thighs deeply in response. Her head was buried into his neck so she hardly noticed when they arrived at the showers. Hermione heard Draco whisper the Ancient rune and the water turn on. She looked up into Draco's eyes as he dropped her slowly back down so she could stand. 

They paused for a moment and Hermione watched as Draco stepped backwards, not breaking eye contact with her, stepping under the water. 

Hermione stepped forward without hesitation...