Chapter 14: Materials

DORMITORY, SLYTHERIN DUNGEONS 

Draco's arm pressed around her- fingers gliding across her stomach. Hermione shifted in response, turning over to face him as her mind awoke. She pressed her face to his throat, exhaling deeply as the dark green silk sheets slipped over them. 

"We should get up. There's quite a lot to do," Hermione's soft voice cracked.

 "What first?" Draco's deep voice vibrated in her hair.

"You won't like it..." Hermione looked up at him- suddenly more awake.

His eyebrow raised, "Well then I should do something I do like first..."

Hermione shivered as Draco pulled her in tight- his long fingers pressing into her skin. She could feel his hard body against hers, causing her thighs to tense and adjust. Her hands spread over his neck and chest, feeling the goosebumps that rose from her touch. 

"There's so much that needs to be done Draco..." Hermione spoke in a pleading voice but it was unconvincing- she lacked conviction.

"I agree," Draco smiled as he kissed along her jaw and throat. "There is so. so. much...to be done."

Draco kissed her lips softly before moving his body down the bed. She adjusted in confusion at his sudden release from her hold- before noticing where he was going. She tensed her thighs together, nervous as Draco's eyes lowered with his body to her upper thighs. He kissed along her hips and stomach- making her stomach flip.

He pulled at her inner thighs, forcing her legs to apart for his hot breath. She gasped softly when the soft tension of her muscles was broken by his strength. 

"You don't have to," Hermione felt self-conscious for a moment.

Draco positioned her hips in front of his face as he lay between her thighs. He looked up into here eyes before he spoke.

"Don't worry...I only do what I want to do."

She didn't have time to process his words before his mouth was on her- sucking. Hermione moaned loudly in shock at the sensation before struggling to steady her breath that had spiked at her pleasure. His fingers pushed inside of her and began to pump as he sucked at her clit.

"Ughh...Draco," Hermione's eyes pressed closed.

His speed increased, hearing the plead in her voice. His tongue lapped at her torturously and she felt her thighs quiver in response. She had never felt her body react so strongly to someone's touch before in her life. Every touch and movement seemed electric. 

"It's too...m-much...already...I'm-" Hermione was falling apart instantly at his touch. She couldn't believe how fast this was happening. No man had ever made Hermione orgasm before and now Draco was bringing her to climax within a few minutes on waking up.

The bed groaned under them as Hermione's whines increased in pitch. Draco was everywhere. His fingers were inside her...his mouth was on her...his face pressed into her...his shoulders pressed against the insides of her thighs- pushing them open for him...

Hermione inhaled sharply as her hips bucked against Draco. She gasped for air as her thighs quaked. He didn't seem to want to slow down, but her insides milking against his fingers forced him to slow his pace as she came undone. Her moans were leaking out like her cum- unable to stop. The aftershock seemed to last minutes as her heartbeat finally slowed. 

When Hermione opened her eyes, Draco was sat at the end of the bed watching her. She struggled up to her elbows to look at him too. 

"You're so beautiful." Draco's voice made Hermione lift her body further so she was seated facing him on the bed.