Prologue

Kanto Region 7:34 pm, Vermilion City

It was a peaceful night at Professor Cerise's Research Laboratory in Vermilion City. It was currently dinner time. Ash, Goh, the main Cerise family, Ren, Chrysa, and a couple of Professor Cerise's other laboratory assistants were enjoying a homecooked meal. The dinner was cooked by none other than Chloe's mother, Talia.

The Pokémon such as Ash's Pikachu, Chloe's Yamper and Galarian Ponyta, and Goh's Cinderace, Drizzile, and Grookey were currently eating their Pokémon food and berries nearby.

There were some mini side conversations on the side, but the room soon was filled with a peaceful silence. Suddenly, Ash stood up from his chair and cleared up his throat to get everyone's attention.

Ahem*

This caused everyone present at the table to look towards the raven-haired trainer and the Pikachu on his shoulder. Ash glanced over to Professor Cerise, who gave him a reassuring nod and a kind smile.

"Attention everybody. I have an announcement to make." Ash started off. "I am sorry Goh, Chloe, and everyone for this sudden announcement, but I need to get this off my chest because this will be the last time you will be seeing me for a while."

This statement caused Goh to spit-take the water he was drinking and nearly drop his glass of water. Everyone looked at Goh for a moment because he started making a scene. Goh was clearly surprised and was sputtering random words.

"W-what w-why?! H-huh!? Why won't we see you tomorrow?!" Goh asked in a desperate tone. Why is one of his only friends leaving the institute? Especially Ash, who is serving as one of Professor Cerise's research fellows alongside himself.

Ash sighed and shot Goh a small tender smile. He was well aware that this may be hard on Goh due to him not having many friends and his antisocial behavior. Goh's only friends were basically Ash, his girlfriend Chloe, his Pokémon, and everyone else in the laboratory.

"I have decided that I need to go back to Pallet Town and train for the next month and a half before the World Coronation Tournament," Ash explained to everyone during dinner.

"Pikachu." Pikachu squeaked to signify that Pikachu was supporting his trainer's decision. Ash had already told Pikachu and his team about returning home, which honestly made Pikachu happy. He preferred it in Pallet Town rather than Vermilion City.

This caused Goh to look down at his food in disappointment and sorrow. Chloe, her mother, brother, and the lab assistants were also surprised by Ash's announcement. Professor Cerise was the only one that appeared to not have expressed any surprise or emotion at all, since Ash had told him beforehand about his decision. Ash did this so the professor could get ready to transfer his Pokémon from the greenhouse to Professor Oak's laboratory.

"But why?" Goh asked after taking in Ash's announcement to everyone. "Why can't you just continue training here?"

"Well, the thing is. There will be many rounds before I can challenge Leon for his title. The World Coronation Series will be held for at least three weeks since there are going to be nine hundred and ninety-eight other participants from all around the regions." Ash explained with a deep concentration in his eyes. He took a breath of air before continuing on.

"I have decided to use my other Pokémon back at Professor Oak's laboratory for this. They deserve to take part in this. I realized a long time ago that I cannot solely depend on my new Pokémon alone. Especially since I would be taking part in over a hundred matches over the course of at least three weeks." Ash continued explaining to his friend and everyone at the dinner table. "I need to train with all of my Pokémon to get them in the best condition possible. That ranges from my very first Pokémon like my Bulbasaur and Charizard to my more recent ones like Lucario and Gengar."

Our Ever-Lasting Love (Amourshipping)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें