Chapter 17: One Big Coincidence

Ash opened his eyes and looked around his surroundings. For some reason, he wasn't on the airplane anymore. Pikachu and Calem were nowhere in sight, which kind of worried Ash. The raven-haired teenager walked around in what appeared to be a meadow full of flowers such as lilies, roses, and sakura flowers. Butterfree, Vivillon, and Ribombee could be seen hovering around. Then, he heard faint sounds of giggling. It wasn't like a little kid giggling, but more of a mischievous type of giggling.

Ash was looking around frantically for where the giggling was coming from, as it grew louder and louder. He suddenly felt a couple of taps on his shoulder so he turned around. In front of him was Serena. She had a flirtatious smile on her face and a deep blush. At first, Ash was confused about her intentions until Serena wrapped her arms around Ash's neck and locked her plump, juicy lips onto his. Ash felt a jolt of electricity, but soon returned the kiss as it felt very pleasant. It felt like Pikachu's Thunderbolt attack, yet more intense, but less painful.

A few moments later, Ash asked for access into Serena's mouth and she gave him permission by opening her mouth wide. The two then started exploring each other's mouths, tongues wrestling for dominance, both tasting each other's insides. From there, clothes and undergarments were stripped off their bodies and flew everywhere.

"Ash..." someone called out. "Yo, Ash wake up man!" a voice boomed out of nowhere. The voice interrupted Ash and Serena and caused the entire meadow to shake violently. Suddenly, everything became pitch black.

"Huh..." Ash groaned as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Ash checked his surroundings. 'Oh, that's right. I'm still on the airplane.' Ash looked to his right, to see Pikachu stirring up from his nap as well.

"Ash, the plane just landed in the Lumiose Airport. I'm going to get some more snacks before we leave the plane. Do you want anything?" Calem asked. Ash shook his head in response and stretched.

"Suit, yourself," Calem replied with a shrug as he raided the mini-fridge one last time.

"Looks like we are here Pikachu! We can meet up with the others at the theater." Ash said to the electric mouse Pokémon, while gently petting him.

"Cha~" Pikachu cooed as it enjoyed the touch from his trainer.

"Okay Ash. Let's head out of here. I got the coordinates for the showcase theater from my mother." Calem said as he pulled out his phone. Ash simply nodded and the two were escorted off the plane by the flight attendants.

"Man, that was one of the best plane experiences I had in a while." Calem declared as he stretched his arms after the long flight.

"You said it." Ash agreed. "I can get used to this." Pikachu squeaked in agreement, which caused Ash and Calem to laugh for a bit. The boys left the Lumiose Airport and started to walk through the streets of Lumiose and towards their destination.

"It's been a while since I've been in Lumiose City. It doesn't look like it changed much." Calem commented as he looked around to see cars, people, and Pokémon.

"Lumiose City is a great city. Just that it gets super busy at certain times." Ash said. Calem nodded and the two continued walking.

"Hey, there is Professor Sycamore's Laboratory!" Calem pointed out. "That place brings back memories. I left some of my Pokémon in there. I plan to train them up so I can battle with them in the World Coronation Series Tournament."

"Yeah, I'm so psyched. I hope I get to battle you there." Ash said with a grin. Calem returned the grin.

"Same here. I'm going to invite my girlfriend Emma, my mother, and my sister to come and watch me." Calem said. "How about you?"