Chapter 3: The Straw-Hat Girl

Somewhere in Kalos, Vaniville Town...

"A-a-achoo!" the honey-blonde teenager sneezed suddenly, rubbing her nose with her finger. This caused Serena's mother and the Pokémon to turn their heads in her direction. Serena was currently laying on her back on one of the sofas.

"Are you feeling okay, honey?" Grace asked with concern. "Should I make you some warm soup? I really hope you aren't catching a cold."

"There is no need for soup, I'm alright mom. I just felt like someone was talking about me in another region." Serena responded.

Grace sighed. "Okay, but let me know if you need anything, okay?" When she got a nod from Serena, Grace smiled and left to do something upstairs.

All of Serena's Pokémon then resumed doing their own activities. Delphox, Sylveon, and Altaria were napping, Pikachu was eating a couple of different-colored macaroons that Serena and her mother made the night before, while Hatterene and Pancham were engaging in a conversation.

"I'm so lucky to have them." Serena thought to herself as she smiled at her Pokémon. "But what's next for me? I just need one more princess key before I can enter the Master Class again, but the Master Class doesn't take place for another two months. Besides, I really want Ash to be by my side again when I enter the Master Class, but I don't even know if he has feelings for me... in fact... maybe I made our relationship awkward between us..."

"Pi Pika!" her Pikachu squeaked in concern for her trainer as she hopped onto Serena's lap and offered her a blue-colored macaroon. Serena smiled softly at her, took the macaroon, and popped it into her mouth. She thanked the electric mouse Pokémon and started petting her head, which caused the little electric mouse Pokémon to chirp in response.

"Just like Ash's Pikachu..." Serena thought with a smile forming on her lips. She remembered that Ash's Pikachu loved receiving affection from her when they were traveling. The good ol' days with Her, Bonnie, Clemont, and... the love of her life. Serena touched her lips and started remembering the first kiss she shared with Ash before she left for Hoenn. Serena then looked up to the ceiling, deep into her thoughts.

"I wonder if Ash still thinks about me, while he is traveling to different regions..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile back in Kanto, Pewter City...

"So, what happened here?" Tracey asked, clearly clueless about the situation. He was not present at the time when Ash revealed his revelation, but rather he was outside speaking with Professor Oak.

Ash, Gary, Brock, and Misty then decide to catch Tracey up to speed on the conversation, while he takes it all in with interest. Ash was blushing slightly in embarrassment in some parts of the conversation, but that's understandable.

"Now let me get this straight." Tracey started as he was processing the information he was given. "So, Ash got kissed by a girl in Kalos who he may possibly have feelings for? And Ash is not completely a lost cause in romance?" 

"Bingo." Gary responded and gave Tracey a thumbs up. Brock and Misty both nodded and sighed with relief that Tracey was successfully interpreting the situation correctly.

"Sounds to me that this girl really likes Ash and Ash also really likes this girl." Tracey finally concluded after a few minutes of listening. "I'm surprised Ash, I didn't think you would be capable of love so soon."

"What is that supposed to mean Tracey? I'm literally eighteen years old and my hormones are being wack." Ash asked genuinely confused at what he was referring to. Gary, Brock, Misty, and Tracey all sweatdropped.