Chapter 28: Bonnie's New Friend

It was the early morning and Serena woke up from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes and tried to adjust her vision to her surroundings. Something felt off that morning to her for some reason. Or was someone missing?

'Huh. I don't feel Ash cuddling me...' Serena thought in her head.

She noticed that Ash and Pikachu were not in the room. However, her Pikachu was still in the bed with her. Pikachu could be heard making light snores.

"Chu... chu..." Pikachu lightly snored.

Serena smiled at this and started stroking Pikachu's fur. Serena made sure to take good care of her Pikachu's fur coat so it would be smooth and shiny. Moments later, Pikachu woke up after feeling someone petting her.

"Pi pika..." Pikachu yawned and stretched.

"Good morning my little Pikachu," Serena greeted with a smile. "Had a good sleep?"

"Pi!" Pikachu nodded and then proceeded to affectionately nuzzle the honey-blonde girl.

"How about we go out of bed and cook Ash and Pikachu some breakfast in the kitchen? If memory serves me right, Ash is terrible at cooking." Serena suggested with a giggle. "He might even burn down the whole hotel!"

Her Pikachu happily agreed, so Serena quickly went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. She also made sure to take her birth control pills, since she has to do it for a while in order to not become pregnant with a potential child. Serena blushed at the thought of raising a child or two with Ash in the future.

When she was finished in the bathroom, she got Pikachu out of bed and they both left the master bedroom to get to the main room.

Serena and Pikachu both looked around and there was still no sign of Ash and his Pikachu. However, Serena did notice that the monitor and Pokémon Transfer Machine was still active, meaning that Ash probably did some transfers with Professor Oak. Presumingly to transfer Lapras or another Pokémon to the laboratory.

Serena sat on the sofa and turned on the television, deciding to wait for Ash to return. She decided on watching PokéVision Live, which is a famous channel in the Kalos region that showcased top-rated PokéVision videos.

After a few minutes, Serena heard the door open and saw her boyfriend with a couple of brown bags. Pikachu was on his shoulder, but quickly got off and went to sit with her Pikachu on the sofa.

"Good morning, Serena. Pikachu and I went out to get some pastries. It's been a good while since I've eaten a Lumiose Galette."

Serena got up and went to Ash and kissed him on the lips, but instead of tasting his smooth sweet lips, she tasted something else. She was met with a frosty surprise.

"Oh sorry about that." Ash said sheepishly. "I had a pastry on my way back, so I have vanilla icing on my lips."

"Yummy." Serena said as she licked the frosting off her lips in a sexy fashion. This made Ash look at her with sparkles in his eyes. The couple looked at each other for a few quiet seconds, before sharing a laugh.

"Oh, by the way, I spoke with the receptionists downstairs and extended our stay by four more days. After that, we will catch a flight to Kanto sometime in the morning." Ash mentioned as he placed the bags of pastries and sweets down on the counter.

"Yes thank you!" Serena said happily as she kissed Ash on the cheek.

"Wait, have you bought tickets to Kanto yet?" Serena asked.

"No, not yet. I was hoping to get them a day prior." Ash responded. 

"Okay, I'll talk to my mom about it. Oh, I was wondering if we can stop by my home in Vaniville Town. I want to take Altaria with me." Serena said.