Chapter 23: A Night with Her

NSFW *Lemon Chapter → Skip/ ignore this chapter if you can't handle sexual themes and the intense Amourshipping moment

*Let's get started, shall we?

With Ash and Serena...

Ash placed Serena gently on the bed, before rushing to the door and locking it from the inside. They didn't want the Pokémon to randomly walk in on them and intrude on them. Especially Noivern, who was probably the most innocent out of all of Ash's Kalos Pokémon. Good thing they were occupied with a movie night in the main room of the penthouse.

When Ash returned to Serena, he crawled on top of her in order to get dominance in the situation. Serena was blushing a deep red color. She felt exposed as she only wore a bra and lingerie. She attempted to cover up her face, but to her surprise, Ash pinned her hands above her on the bed.

Serena gazed up at Ash's auburn-amber eyes, with lust, love, and desire in her own eyes. Her hormones were acting up and she was aroused by Ash's actions so far. She couldn't help but smile shyly at her boyfriend.

Ash stared back at Serena's deep blue cerulean eyes, with equal amounts of lust and desire. He did not know what it was, but if he had to guess, his teenage hormones would have something to do with his actions.

"Serena..." Ash whispered gently as he slowly placed one of his hands on her cheek, while the other hand still bound Serena's hands together on top of the bed. He felt Serena's cheeks, which felt soft and smooth.

"Ash..." Serena whispered back. They stared at one another in complete silence. Until, they both leaned in closely and allowed their moist lips to touch. When their lips came into contact, a jolt of electricity went through their spines. It felt different from the kisses they gave one another throughout the day. It felt... affectionate and lustful.

Serena was firmly pressed onto Ash. Their passion grew aggressive and even more lustful every dying second. Before they knew it, their instincts took over as their tongues entered each other's mouths. Ash and Serena started tasting the insides of their respective cheeks.

"Ash, oooh Ah-Ahh- Ash!" Serena moaned in between kisses. She was in absolute bliss. Ash was kissing her so passionately, while pinning her on the bed with his hands. Her moans started causing Ash to go crazy hearing his name as he deepened the kiss by adding soft nibbles with his teeth in the mix.

The two lover's continued a heated kissing session, until they separated their lips. A long string of saliva linked their mouths.

Eventually, Ash let go of Serena's binded hands, which allowed Serena to touch Ash's body. Serena sat up and sat on Ash's lap in a straddle position. She started kissing him again with intense passion.

Serena freely started moving her hands onto Ash's raven-hair and then his shirt. Serena desires to feel and see more of Ash, so she playfully tugged on Ash's undershirt, which signaled him to start taking off his own clothes.

Ash slowly took off his undershirt, to reveal his bare abs. Gently, Serena started stroking his abs and tummy with admiration and lust. This wasn't the first time she saw Ash shirtless. She knew Ash had a tone and muscular figure due to all of his Pokémon training, but seeing it up close in an intimate way was something else.

Ash then suddenly pushed Serena back onto the bed and got on top of her. He turned his attention to Serena's neck and started sucking on her skin, all the way until he reached her collarbone. This stung Serena with a new wave of pleasure.

However, Serena was still being dominated by Ash. She was still on the bottom, while he was on the top, having his way with her. In one swift motion, she used her hands to prop herself up and flip Ash on his back. Now the tables have turned.