Official Announcement (Do not ignore!!)

I have something to confess. And I need you guys to not freak out or get mad at me, please.

Alright, I'm just gonna say it.

I'm closing this oneshot book.

Not right away, you don't need to worry, quite yet. But I will close it after the 50th oneshot.

This has been a big project for me, and I've enjoyed every second of it. I love all of your comments and reactions, they honestly make my day.

I started these oneshots in February of 2020, right before COVID hit. I did it because I was bored and was just starting to re-find my love for creative writing. There was a period of about 3-4 years where I didn't write stories, and I didn't feel like myself, anymore.

This was just supposed to be a way to get my brain to be more creative. I just wanted to re-find my imagination and my old creative spark. I didn't expect any reads or votes. I didn't expect comments and requests. I didn't expect to make new friends. And I didn't expect to enjoy writing so much.

I've grown so much as a writer and I've become incredibly creative ever since I started this book, a little over a year ago. But now, I think I've grown too much in my writing capabilities. I think I might actually make a go of this, even if it is just as a hobby or a way to be creative. But I can't seriously test my skills just by writing fanfiction, as much as I like it. Plus, I can't keep writing oneshots forever, I'm gonna go to college in less than 2 years. So I might as well write my own stories while I still can and without the full pressure of college on my shoulders.

I have plans for a book. Actually, not just that, but a whole trilogy. It's a werewolf series and I'm currently writing it on my other profile, .

It is clean, full of references, has an intriguing plot, and has attractive people (yes, that includes new fictional husbands/wives for you all lol). The main character is a normal bookworm and fangirl---her best friend is not that different. The love interest is a sincere and kind man with a tragic and mysterious past. Oh, and he's a werewolf. XD

There are a bunch more characters (everyone's favorite seems to be the hot blonde guy with ADHD and an obsession for marshmallows) and I have each of their backgrounds planned out.

I'm trying to update it, every week. But it's very hard to do that and to churn out new oneshots, weekly, as well.

So, I will be closing this book after the 50th oneshot. I might add on to it at a later date. But, until then, I don't want to have to worry about this.

I love you all, and I am not closing this profile, just yet. Just to clarify, I'll still be active every day and will reply to as many comments as I can. I just can't keep updating this book forever. Think of this, as a new chapter, for me. (Haha, I love author puns, this shouldn't even be a surprise at this point XD)

You guys have surprised me. I never thought anyone would find my book on their own. I spent so long promoting it and having to do so many "read for reads" in order to gain some views. I had to beg for votes and politely deal with rude people. But now, instead of asking for reads and votes, I find myself asking where you all came from. XD

It makes me feel so proud and appreciative that there is a small community of people out there who like my content. And you all are so nice and supportive. This book has gone from barely surviving to being self-sustaining. And I have you all to thank for it.

So thank you so much. I hope you all can forgive me.

'''''

Comments?

'''''

Have a nice day!