#49: DOUBLE SPECIAL: Love, Moth/Advice

I'M BACK SUCKAZZZZZ

Hahaha you thought you could get rid of me!!! Well, TOO BAD, you're *enters Ariana Grande mode* ~stuck with me, stuck with me, stuck with meeeeeee~

In all honesty, though, I missed you guysssss!

*cough cough* although I technically wasn't gone—I just stopped posting...hehe we love an unmotivated queen

'''''

(Also, I know I posted this before oneshot #48 but I just got so fed up with YouTube because it won't let me upload my animatic, which sucks but whatever)

'''''

P.S. GUESS WHO GOT A LAPTOP FOR HER 17th BIRTHDAY!! MEEEE!! Now I can actually work on projects year-round and not having to worry about turning in my laptop to the school before summer!!

'''''

Hi!! This is a "double special". Basically, It's just two oneshots in the same update. The first one is REALLY short, so this seems fair.

'''''

This first one is a DJWifi conversation based off of a funny tumblr thing I saw

'''''

Enjoy!!

'''''

Alya Cesaire felt her phone buzz several times in a row, to her annoyance. She took a break from editing her blog post and frowned in confusion. Who would be texting her right now? 

She mentally listed who was busy---trying to figure out who would be texting her. Marinette was on a date with Adrien....Nino was taking a shower.....Mom was busy with the twins....Dad was still working at the zoo....

Yep. She couldn't figure it out. At last, she unlocked the phone and looked at the screen. To her surprise, it was Nino. 

She curiously scrolled through the thread of messages with a snort of laughter.

Nino_Bambino: Alyaaaaaa!!

Nino_Bambino: Babe

Nino_Bambino: Plz help! 

Nino_Bambino: There's a moth in here and it's gonna get meeeeee

Nino_Bambino: You know what I'm bigger than it

Nino_Bambino: He doesn't scare me

Nino_Bambino: NEVERMIND HE MOOED

Nino_Bambino: *moved

Nino_Bambino: It's on the shampooooooooo

Nino_Bambino: Babe seriously answer me I'm scared

Alya was beside herself with laughter. She collapsed on her bed, hugging her stomach, and face planted in an attempt to muffle her giggles. Several minutes later, she calmed down enough to shakily type out a response.

Alyaboutthatbass: Alya is dead. You're next. Love, Moth.

'''''

AHAHAHAHAHA

I loved coming up with those usernames lol

For those of you who don't know, "bambino" means "baby" or "small child"

Also, Alya's username is a reference to the song lyrics "You know I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble"....etc from the song "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor.