🚨NOTICE 🚨

Hey, Author here!

I just wanted to clear something up, really fast.

'''''

I'm not inactive on Wattpad. In fact, I'm very active and write stories constantly. But something's come up, and I won't be able to update this book, often, until further notice.

I'm not gonna be able to post much until at least August, 2020.

Allow me to explain; I write my stories on my school-loaned laptop, and every summer the administrators gather the laptops and update and delete everything--cleansing it.

I'm very sorry, but this is something out of my control.

I will still write stories and will be able to respond to comments and such. But I won't be able to post stories often. Maybe once or twice a month? Hopefully, I'll write more, though.

'''''

In the meantime, I have several other stories for you to read!

I'd recommend "My Book of Oneshots", "Hey, Gallagher Girl", and "Love, ya! <3 Katie"

'''''

Also, while I'm 'gone', if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you guys to promote/share this book every once in a while to try and get other people involved!

You don't have to, if you don't want to. I'd just appreciate it, if you did.

And it doesn't have to be a daily thing; just once or twice a month would be amazing!

'''''

If you have any requests, there is now a "How To Request" chapter at the beginning of this book!

'''''

I will be back.

You can't drag me away from you all. Not even over my dead body.

I love you all and always will!

'''''

Vote! Comment! Share!

'''''

Have a nice day!