#11: Shut Up, I Love You!

Okay, so I know that I said that I'll be working on my other stories, but I feel like if I don;t write all my ideas, then I'll forget them.

So I'll be writing these ideas, and then write my other stories.

Here's what's on the agenda:

"#12: MLB Funny Pictures, Memes, and Scenarios"

"#13: MLB Characters in Quarantine"

"#14: Pirates of the Caribbean!AU (Marichat)"

"#15: Call Me for 'Round 2' (Pt.2)"

"#16: MLB Imagines and Short Stories (Pt. 3)"

"#17: Romeo and Juliette!AU (Adrienette)"

And any requests I get will be added to the list. 

(Did I forget any? If I did, please tell me so at once and I'll add it!!)

'''''

Also, you know that comic? The one that takes place post-reveal where Mari and Adrien are sitting at a table and Adrien says he doesn't like her last name and should change it to Agreste?

Well, I used that as a base for the painting, above! XD

(It took an HOUR to make this!! That's a LOT for a small digital painting!)

Here's the change:

P.S. Can we just take a moment to rejoice in Chat's hotness? Thank you.

'''''

So, I came up with this by listening to this song. And I got an idea:

"What if LB and CN were at a Charity Event and had to sing karaoke for charity (because Adrien Agreste promised to donate a large sum of money if they sang a duet *wink wink*) and LB (begrudgingly) let Chat choose the song?"

Tbh, I think he'd choose "Never Gonna Give You Up"...but I don't wanna Rick-Roll anyone. 

(Also, I just learned what 'Rick-Roll-ing' a person is...and I gotta say: "I'm dumb!!!" XD)

So, I think his next option would be a not well-known song that would describe his and LB's relationship!! XD

'''''

P.S. I'm getting impatient, so let's just pretend that this happened already:

1. They both arrived at the Charity Event.

2. They welcomed everyone and began the event.

3. There were lots of Carnival games.