#36: Balloons

Requested by pixiestyx-/ Thanks again, Mira!!

'''''

Wow I need to make my intros long again. I miss doing my old intros.

'''''

This oneshot  is kinda short, but it's a MARICHAT and is super cute!!!

'''''

Enjoy!!

'''''

Marinette should finish Alya's birthday surprise. She really should. But.......she just couldn't.

Why? Well, there were three problems.

1. Alya's actual gift was a new dress, designed by Mari. All she needed to do, now, was blow up the balloons for the party.

2. Paris' favorite feline hero, himself, was asleep onto of the mass of balloons that she had to take care of.

3. ...he looked so dang CUTE.

Marinette suppressed a squeal as Chat Noir moved in his sleep, squeaking and grunting slightly. She could even hear him purring.

Just when she was about to physically move the hero, herself, he let out a yawn. Marinette slapped her hands over her mouth to prevent the girlish giggle that threatened to come out. 

Ohhhhhh, he was just so adorable. The blunette took a picture. Okay, maybe she took, like twenty, but when was she ever gonna get this opportunity again? That's what I thought.

Marinette quietly groaned. She really needed to finish Alya's birthday surprise. But that would mean waking up Chat....

Mari gasped and smirked. Oh yeah, she had an idea, now.

Two minutes later, Chat Noir was awoken by an insanely loud Pop!

He screeched and fell off the bed in surprise. His heart was pumping adrenaline, furiously. He looked up from his position on the floor to see Marinette sitting on her bed, laughing loudly. 

She couldn't seem to stop; poor girl. After some time, she collapsed, wheezing, slightly. 

"What," Chat asked, heart still in his throat. "What was that?"

Guffawing still, Marinette weakly held up a deflated balloon and the sewing needle in her hand.

Chat stared at them in horror. "Why would you do that to me?!" he asked.

Marinette finally sat up and gestured to the spot where he had previously been laying. "Because I needed balloons," she said with a giggle.

'''''

Awwww somebody hand me the Fangirl Pillow! I need to to scream---that was so cute XD

'''''

Any comments?

'''''

Have a nice day!!