#18: Call Me for 'Round Two' (Pt. 2)

Can we just take a moment to rejoice in how amazing Felix looks?

Thank you <3

'''''

I was having a little trouble trying to come up with some art to go with this, but then I saw this pic and was, like, "LIGHT BULB!!!"

Here's the difference:

And now, there is a picture of Felix smiling, with messy hair, and in looser clothing!! 

You're welcome, random viewers!!

'''''

You guys, I'm starting a new religion. It's called Felinettian.

In this religion, we worship everything Felinette. XD

You know, before bizzzyyyy requested the first part, I didn't ship Felinette. 

I can't say that anymore....I totally ship it!! XD

Thank you, bizzzyyyy for introducing me to Felinette!!

'''''

So, before we start, I need to say something:

This is dedicated to Jelewsie for always being there for me and for showing so much support.

She's told me all about how excited she is for this oneshot, so I just wanted to dedicate this to her as a 'Thank you'!!

It really means a lot when I hear how excited people are to read my stories!!

AND it's Jelewsie's birthday!!! 

Consider this oneshot as my birthday gift to you, Jels!!

'''''

Also, there is nothing bad or mature in this oneshot. Just a lil' bit of....umm....exciting stuff? 

I don't wanna spoil anything!! XD

'''''

And now....

Prepare the Fangirl/Fanboy Squealing Pillows, my fellow fanpeople, because you're in for a very interesting oneshot!!

'''''

"No!" giggled Marinette. "That's not fair! You always win this game!"

"Well you know me, Mari," drawled the low voice of Felix Agreste. "I observe and study others; just for the fun of messing with them. I might as well turn it into a competition with you." Marinette blushed as he smirked.