#25: Chat-Swapped!!

Storytime:

You know how when you're so tired that everything seems funny?
Yeah that happened to me last night. I was tired but giggling a lot and was writing. Then, I noticed a new freckle on my arm. And, in my exhausted state, I drew a smiley face on it with my pen and named it Farckle. 

So, he is now Farckle the Freckle.

I must protect him with my life. XD 

'''''

This oneshot's a short-ish one.

But, in my defense, I wrote a long chap last time and am working my butt off writing the next oneshot.

And I'm trying to catch up on the rest of the oneshots.

Oh, and I'm trying to write a book of TLOS Oneshots. 

And I'm trying to put all of the "Tale of Fallen Heroes" parts into a single book.

And a I'm writing werewolf trilogy. (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the first book "Chasms of Copper!!")

So, yeah, cut me some slack XD

'''''

The art, above, is not mine and is barely relevant to the story. I just thought it was funny.

It won't let me add the other part, above, so here it is!

'''''

There won't be a part 2 to this, 'cause I'm too busy. 

However, if you want to read another timeswap story, @WhitleyMiranda (it won't let me tag anyone  >:0) has a really good one!!

It's not a full timeswap story, because the Marinettes don't switch, per say. One of them enters the same timeline that the other is in. XD

It's called "Revealed in Time" you should really check it out!!! I love it!!

'''''

Anyway, enjoy the oneshot!!

'''''

Chat Noir gasped for air; trying to recover from the hit the akuma just laid against him.

He'd been knocked backwards into a wall after the villain threw a vehicle at him. Thankfully, their aim had been off and the car merely nicked him in the side.

"Chat!!" Ladybug called. "Are you okay?!"

"I'm feline pawsome, M'lady," he wheezed.

The spotted heroine rolled her eyes.

"We've got to stop Time Warp!" she told him as he drew nearer to her. "We don't know what her powers are, and I have a feeling that we don't want to be around to find out!"