chapter 16

After a few minutes of looking into my closet I had found 5 outfits that I consider nice.
I don't have many nice clothes since I have a big body not many stores have items of clothing that are my size or look good on me.

So I pick out some denim jeans and a couple of dresses that I think I look pretty good in.

After a few minutes I hear the door bell ring and I run downstairs into the living room to get the door but it seems my brother had beat me to it. I reach the door to see Jen with a red face and a duffle bag with her and a few dresses on hangers draped on her arm.

I instantly knew Jen liked my brother, just by the red cheeks and awkward smile she's sporting. Thats the face I always had when I saw Darius, I still do.

"Jen come on let's go upstairs, my rooms up there." I said to her while inviting her in by opening the door wider.

"Whow wait a minute, who is this and why are you going upstairs." My brother asked putting his hands on his hips in a playful manner.

I was so used to Aiden ignoring me that I didnt think he would actually care.

"Oh Aiden this is Jen my classmate from school and Jen this is Aiden, my OLDER brother." I made sure to specify he was my older brother so she gets the idea that he's off limits.

"She said it wrong, I'm her friend from school, not just her classmate, its nice to meet you." She corrected. I was happy she corrected me and called me her friend. I don't even remember the last time I had a friend.

"Its nice to meet you too Jen, I've never really met any of Mandy's friends from her current school." Aiden shook her hand and let us go upstairs after I had explained we were gonna hang out at the mall.
He smiled at me, but there was something about his smile. It wasn't just a friendly smile that I'm used to. He was genuinely smiling like he saw something, I could see by the twinkle in his eyes when he did.

Once we were in my room Jen started fan girling about my brother. She described how handsome he was and how fit he is and all the veins pulsing from his arms and his jaw line and that perfect pearly white smile.

"Jen! I know how my brother looks. I've lived with him for 17 years now." I laughed

"I know that but come on he's so cute and sexy and why didnt you tell me about him." She play shouted at me.

"Number one I just met you a few hours ago and he's taken and hes 4 years older than you." I listed. She just pouted and crossed her arms in a childish manner and I laughed.

After chatting for a few minutes we decided to pick our outfits.

She ended up wearing some denim high waist shorts a tank top and her black vans.

She picked out some long denim jeans for me and a tank top I also put a pair of black vans. I was a little embarrassed because my clothes were bigger than hers and she kept holding them against herself to see how they look, even though I know she wasn't trying to make me feel embarrassed but I can't help but feel.

As soon as we were done we went downstairs to tell my brother we were leaving and be on our way. My brother hugged us and told us we looked amazing. He took some selfies with me but I rejected the full body pics.

We left the house and met up with Jeremy at target. He was also dressed in black skinny jeans, a white tank top that has a picture of shades, a jean jacket and black vans. I guess Jen told him what we were going to wear so he can match with us.

We first went to the movies and watched After we collided. I had watched the first one alone a few months ago, I had read the book and it was amazing, it was just one of the best books I had ever read and I was only 13 when I read that book. When I had heard they were making a movie, I flipped my lid. I was so happy and I wished I had someone to share that with but I was friendless and my brother was pretending I didnt exist.

After we collided was amazing. I found myself blushing when the sex scenes appeared. Just watching Tessa and Hardins relationship makes me a little scared. Seeing how toxic and how difficult their relationship was just freaks me out. I know I'm not as strong as Tessa is. I know I am not capable of fighting for a relationship like she did. I know nobody would ever fight for me either, and the fact that I have never experienced love before is also one of the reasons why I think like that.

After the movie wewent to some of the clothing shops to buy some outfits. I'm not gonna be buying anything so I'm just gonna be browsing around just looking at things.

"Oh, my, gosh, Mandy, look at how cute this dress is." She squealed. She was holding a black dress.

"I'm gonna go try it on." She beamed and ran off to the change rooms. I followed behind her and waited for her outside of her door. After a few minutes she came out wearing the dress. It was absolutely stunning. It was a black dress that was kind of tight on the upper part then spread out where her waist started. It had a deep v neck that exposed her cleavage and was mid thigh in length. She looked amazing in that dress. She wore some black heels to top off.

I saw some of the guys staring at her and I couldn't help but want that kind of attention. People only look at me when they want something like homework or assignments or even just to make fun of me.

Jen ended up buying the dress and Jeremy bought some new shoes. They offers to buy me something to but I declined, so Jen decided to buy a bracelet for me privately then handed it to me and walked away. She is so crazy I thought to myself and chuckled alone.

We were heading to the food court when I saw two familiar figures coming towards us.