chapter 2

We were half way through our lesson when our vice principle, Mr Scott walked in and introduced a new learner to us.

"Good morning students and Mr Malik I am so sorry to disturb your lesson but I just wanted to come drop off your newest student." Mr Scott said while smiling.

"This is Michael Davis and he will be attending Mooreridge high from now on and I would like for you to make him feel as comfortable and as welcome as possible."

Michael was a very handsome guy he had a muscular structure chocolate brown eyes amazing tanned body and dark brown hair that was pushed back carelessly. He was about 6'5 in height and was wearing black skinny jeans and a white untucked shirt carrying a black jacket and back pack.
He was very attractive even though he has a resting bitch face, does that even exist in guys? Whatever,its called kinda scares me a little.

"Mr Davis you can sit next to Mandy in the front desk since there's an empty space there and if you have a problem with the work or any classes you can ask me or Miss Makhenzi next to you." Mr malik said while pointing towards me. I wanted to say no he must not ask me cause I am socially awkward and I can't help you because you scare me. But decided to remain quiet and just nod my head when Sir asked if it was fine with me.

Michael sat down next to me and I could smell his cologne from here and it smelt amazing. It smelt of some old spices and had a very masculine smell to it.
Mr Malik continued with his lesson and I payed attention to what he was teaching until I saw a paper fly onto my desk. I looked around confused as to who threw this at me and why it didnt hit my head, because most of the time its Jason that throws papers at my head and he never misses but when I look at Jason he just flips me the bird and asks me why I'm looking at him. So I do the most logical thing and open the paper and see what's inside.

'Can I please borrow your book I don't have one yet? M.D'

I think for a second then I remember its the new kid who has no idea who I am and the fact that I am Mooreridge high's biggest loser so he sees me as an equal. So I do the most logical thing and move my desk closer to him and share my book with him. He smiles at me sweetly before looking down to the book. The lesson goes on smoothly and the bell rings and we start exiting the classroom. I was on my way out when Michael stops me from leaving by tapping on my shoulder.
"Hey, Mandy right?" His voice is so deep. Its intimidating and yet for some reason I want to hear it again.

"Yeah thats me" I say in a soft low voice looking at my feet.

"Oh uhm I was wondering if I could walk with you to the next class since I'm new and I don't know the directions yet.?" He asked looking straight at me.
"The school map is kinda hard to read." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously while his other hand was in his jean pocket.
I was about to awnser but I was disturbed by Jason calling.

"Hey new kid come here and walk with us don't waste your time with that loser" he shouted and all his friends laughed.
Michael looked back at me as if he was asking me if its okay with me.

He doesn't need my permission he can do as he pleases but it was good having someone be civil to me for once, but I know after he leaves with Jason he's never gonna speak to me again, but I was used to it now so it doesn't bother me much.

"He's right don't waste your time with me go on with them its fine." I said in a soft voice still looking at my feet and quickly walked away to my next class.

For the rest of the morning Michael sat at the back with Jason and Megan along with their crew and I sat at my usual places at the front. Michael didnt speak to me after first period thats when I knew Megan had filled him in on who I am.

Break time finally arrived and I ran out of class to get to the cafeteria before Jason and Megan can get to me. Since there are staff members on duty there they can't do anything to me.
I run as fast as I could and sat down on one of the tables and took my lunch out. My family isn't rich so I don't usually bring money I usually have coupons or just pack my own lunch like today I have a nutella sandwich and an apple with some water.

When the students started entering I started concentrating on my food to not look at anyone until I heard a tray slide opposte to my lunch box. I don't look up for a second just to think who it might be Jason?, Megan?, or maybe Darius?

You might be wondering who Darius is, well Darius is my super crush, he's a senior I've had a crush on him since I came to this school. He is amazingly handsome and very muscular and is the football teams quarterback the mere sight of him makes every girl drool.

I look up to see Michael sitting across from me. I just know he was sent by Jason to come and torture me.

"Please Michael I didnt do anything no matter what Jason said please, not today I'm so hungry and tired I haven't had a break in two days please spare me today." I beg maybe he will be kind and enough to let me go just for now.

"What are you talking about?" He asked looking confused
"Just cut the bullshit Michael I know Jason sent you here to mess with me and I know I shouldn't even ask you but please can't it wait till after school I haven't eaten all day and I'm really hungry please just have some mercy" I tell him.

"Mandy I have no idea what your talking about I just sat here to have lunch" he says to me then at that moment Jason walks up to us.