chapter 28

Darius and I had set up a date in which I would officially give myself to him. We had planned it to be in two weeks. I know it's too soon but why wait? What would I be waiting for?

Today was a Saturday and Jen and Jer had asked me to come to a sleep over. I said no about five times but they wouldn't take it. Every time I said no Jen would tell me what to bring and when I finally said a big no they told me what time they would pick me up, so I guess I'm going.

I was packing up my things since our little sleep over was going to require a lot of food and movies we were going to go grocery shopping for all of it.

I packed my silk night gown along with my slippers and my silk night dress. I loved this pair of sleepwear since it sat well on my body. If I can't look sexy outside might as well look sexy at night alone in my bedroom.

After a few minutes I hear the doorbell ring and I run down the stairs to get to it before Aiden, but unfortunately he beat me to it and now two of my best friends were practically drooling over my brother.

I laugh a little before heading to the door.

"Uuh, Mandy please deal with this, I tried greeting them and they froze. Maybe you can reboot them." Aiden says looking at my friends like they are weirdos. They are but he doesn't know that.

I playfully hit my brother on his shoulder and stand where he was standing as soon as he moves.

"Hey you two, snap out of it he's gone now." I say while snapping my fingers in their faces.

"You bitch how could you hide your hot brother from me?" He asks as soon as he snaps out of his trance.

I chuckle a little but don't respond, I just move out of the way so they could get in.

I run upstairs telling them I'll be down on a minute, just going to get my bag.

I grab my paced bag and take my phone and earphones with me and head downstairs.
When I reach the bottom I see Jeremy sitting on the course h looking around like he's looking for something specific.

"What are looking for there Jeremy?" I ask while standing far from him.

"I'm looking for that hunk of a brother you have locked up in here." He says while looking around.

"Okay, I'll take that as my queue to leave." I say as I start walking to the door. Jen just laughs at us and follows suit.

Once we were comfortable in the car we started to head off to the mall.
While we were driving there Jen started playing some songs from her album and dsvn's hallucination started to play and we all started singing it.

"Tryna rewind to it back were it started, cause that's all I want." We sing

"And night after night after night I'm still horny, I'm horny baby I'm horny for you, you fall asleep and dream of you, you, waiting on the deja vu but until then, I live with hallucinations." this time I noticed that I was singing alone.

Jen and Jer were now looking at me with wide grins. So was the person in the car next to us.

I open my eyes wide and just look down. I can't believe I fell for that trick. I always knew they would trick me into singing since I've always changed the topic when they started asking me to or even spoke about it.
They planned it all along. They played one of my favourite songs started singing it then kept quiet knowing I would carry on.

Oh my gosh I'm so dumb.

I feel Jeremy poke my arm and I just play dead. I literally closed my eyes and pretended I was dead.

"Bitch I can see you breathing." Jeremy says in a 'duh' tone.

"Mandy you can really sing, like Beyonce kinda singing." Jen said smiling at me.

"Thanks Jen but I'm not as good as Beyonce."  I chuckle. I can sing but I don't have an artist voice. I'm.more of the sing alone in your room or shower kinda person.

"Nonsense you have an amazing voice Mandy, and don't think we didn't notice the emotion in your voice while you were singing that song. Who were you thinking of? Dariuuuuus?" Jen teases and my face instantly turns red. It's so easy for me to blush like crazy when Darius' name comes up, or when I see him.

I cover my face with my hands to hid my red face and my smile.

"Dont cover up, we all know how you feel about him. We've all felt the same at some point so it's normal. Don't feel embarrassed."

I just laugh along with them and we carry on singing till we get to the mall.

Every time I'm at the mall all I hear is laughter and whispers. Whether it's directed at me or about me I don't know but that's all I seem to hear. I feel even more self cautious when I'm with Jen and Jer at the mall.

They are so pretty and thin and have these amazing bodies and fashion sense and I'm just well me. I have no style, no thin body, no amazing looks and no amazing hair.

We walk into the shop we were looking for and start grabbing popcorn and other chips. I grab some pretzels because I love them. After we leave the chips isle we head to the sweets one. We start doing the same there too. We grab chocolate and chewy sweets some sour and fiery sweets for games and such then we head off to pay.

We were now standing in line at the till and Jen and Jer go back to go get some drinks we forgot.

As I am standing there waiting for them I get a text from Darius.

From Darius : Hey baby one more week left and I can't wait to finally have you. All of you. 😍😘😌.

From that sentence I start to get a little nervous then everything becomes a blur.