chapter 12

I arrive at home by foot, since Michael gave up on convincing me to accept his offer to give me a ride.

I walk inside to find my brother sitting in the living room. I was so deep in my thoughts earlier that I didnt even notice his car was parked outside.

"Hey, little sis, how's it going?" He asked enthusiastically. This is so weird, he's even smiling.

"What's going on?" I asked carefully. Just in case he's not okay I don't wanna alarm him.
He might be going crazy because of exams.
But they don't start in two months.

"What do you mean, what's going on, can't a big brother be happy her little sister is back from school?" He still has that huge smile on his face.

Did someone die?

Are we gonna move?

"No seriously Aiden what's going on, why are you looking at me like that? And why are you smiling so hard? Its freaking me out." I said still worried something might've happened.

"Nothing is going on, I just came back early from school because I was feeling a bit dizzy and light headed cause I was hungry so I stopped by MacDonalds and got a burger and fries and a shake and I got some for you too, its in the kitchen."
Okay I'm really scared now, I've always kinda wondered if aliens were real but I didnt think this is how I would find out.
Maybe they have taken my brother and replaced him with this duplicate that has no idea how to act like my brother.

"Oh, uh, sorry I couldn't pick you up from school today. I wasn't sure if you wanted to stay with your friends a bit or you had sports or club you joined, so I just stayed here." He apologized. My brother never had time for me or even spoke to me , so he doesn't know that I get bullied or that I've got no friends.

"I'm gonna slowly walk to my room now, cause you're starting to freak me out, if you need anything just yell my name." I slowly walked upstairs to my room and shut the door.

I take a 7 mimuite shower while singing to my Zara Larson album.

As soon as I was done I put on some baggy sweats and a big Gun n rose T-shirt.
After I was done I started with my homework, but something kept distracting me.

Darius.

I can't stop thinking about him. He was so mad at me at school. I have to figure out a way to make him forgive me.
Just as I was about to stand up and search for him on Instagram my phone dings, signaling I have a new notification. Thats odd nobody ever sends me any messages mom and dad just call me to tell me if they are going to be late, or if they are going to bring some takeaways so I don't have to cook. I wonder who this could be.

I open the notification from a number I don't know.

From Unknown: Hi Mandy this is Darius I got your number from one of your class mates I know. They got it out of the class group chat.

Oh my gosh, Darius just texted me. I thought he would never speak to me again.
I decided to text him back

To Darius: hi darius, look I'm sorry for what happened at school today, I shouldn't have done that I was stupid and I'm really sorry. Please don't hate me.

I stare at my phone waiting for him to reply back. It takes him about 2 minutes before he replies back.

From Darius: I really didnt like what you did Mandy, you should be able to talk to me when something is bothering you and I'll help you though it not him.

I was afraid of what would come next, was he gonna break up with me, or call me out on my flaws and insecurities?

He was now typing and my heart started to beat a little faster.

From Darius: there is something you can do for me, then maybe I could forgive you.

I start to feel nervous because I don't know what hell say. Is it gonna be an impossible task?

To Darius: what do you want me to do?
I will do anything.

At this point I'll do anything for Darius to stop being mad at me.
A few seconds later he texts me back. The message he sent left me frozen.

From Darius: send me some of your pics.

To Darius: what kind of pictures.

At this point I was shaking. My heart kept on doing funny things and my stomach too. I started to feel nervous and my breathing started increasing in pace.

From Darius: I want a picture of your lips.

That shouldn't be so hard. I love my lips because they are thick and plump. So I take a picture of my lips with a snap chat filter and sent it to him.

From Darius: mhhh 🤤🤤😌 they look yummy. I could just eat you right now.

I blush a little and cover my cheeks to cool them down.

From Darius: now send me one of your neck so I can kiss the skin and lick it.

At first I was reluctant, but ended up snapping one where I had my neck tilted so it was the only thing showing, and sent it to him.
I just want him to forgive me, he was my first and probably my last boyfriend. The only guy who liked me. Every once in a while older guys are always cat calling at me and trying their luck but I know they only do that so I sleep with them. But with Darius its different.

From Darius: I just want to kiss that neck and bite it while I fuck you like there's no tomorrow. 💦💦🍆🙈

What he said shocked me, but it also had me blushing non stop alone in my room. I felt hot so I put the fan on. No one has ever said that to me, and it coming from Darius was so hot. It made me feel a strange feeling in my sensitive area.

I was really shocked by what he said, but what shocked me even more was what he wrote next.