chapter 11

I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around to see Michael standing there with his hands in his pocket and his hair messy.
Probably from dancing and changing just now.

"Mandy look I'm sorry for how I reacted earlier, I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that and I'm sorry." He said while scratching the back of his neck. His face is red and a little bit moist which means he's been running.

"Its fine Michael, no need to apologize, I was being annoying and you had every right to respond in the way you did." He really doesn't need to apologize to me for that I wasn't mad and he had every right to put me in my place when I got annoying or intrusive.

"No I'm really sorry I had no right to do that, I just got really uncomfortable after..." He stopped himself from completing his sentence.

"After what Michael?" I urge
"Its nothing never mind." He responds

"Michael I can tell something's wrong and its got you in a funk so just tell me what's wrong." Its got to be something, he can't be acting like this if nothing is bothering him.

"Michael just tell me!" I shouted and he burst.

"Fine!" He shouted
"Remember when you and Darius came out of the class room and I was outside?" He asked and I shook my head yes.

"Well when you asked me how long I was there I lied, I lied when I said I just came there, I had been there for some time, and I heard everything." He said in a soft voice looking straight into my eyes with a bit of sympathy.

"N-no, w-what exactly d-did you hear?" I asked. If he had heard what we were doing in the classroom I'll be mortified, embarrassed and ashamed.

"W-well I heard what was said and done, every sound made and word spoken." He said to me. This cannot be happening not now and not to me. He probably thinks I'm some kind of freak thing now.
My first intimate moment with a guy was not only done in a classroom, but also heard by the new boy of our school and was with the most popular boy in our school. Could my life become any worse.

I didnt realize I was even crying till Michael pulled me in for a hug and started patting my back. I wanted to pull away and just run but it just felt good to have a shoulder to cry on. He held me tight and firm while I cried and his hug was just amazing, I know I sound crazy saying a hug is amazing but I don't get much of them, and his hug just radiated warmth and tenderness.

"What the fuck?!" We heard a deep voice shout and we both turned to look at who the voice belonged to.
I turned my head to see Darius standing behind us looking at us with his jaw flexing and his hands in fists.

"Oh Darius, uhm, Mandy here got upset over someth...." Michael was shortly interrupted by Darius speaking.

"Don't you fucking speak to me, Mandy has me so if there's something that upsets her she can speak to me about it, not run off to you!" He shouted. Darius is really mad but I don't understand why he is being like this.

"Darius calm do..." I try to calm him down but he just turns to me with a nasty scowl.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down, I thought I could trust you but I see you hugging some other dude?" He looked hurt by what I did and I started to feel so bad.

"Darius its not like that, I was just..." I tried to explain but he wouldn't hear it. He just kept interrupting me every time I was about to speak.

"No! No, Mandy just fucking leave me alone and go back to Michael, and find another way of going home, I can't look at you right now." He shook his head in disappointment and started to walk away.

I started to go after him shouting his name and begging him to stop but he wouldn't hear me out, he just kept walking.
I was fully aware that a small crowd of students who were still on school grounds was starting to form, but I didnt care right now, all I cared about was the guy that I dearly cared about was walking away from me, because I hurt him.

I watched him walk into his challenger and drive away without giving me a single glance. I started to cry in the middle of the parking lot like an idiot. Why did I let Michael hug me like that? I should've just ignored him and waited for Darius in the parking lot, but I had to be a slut and hug him.

"Mandy!" I heard a voice shout and I started to walk away.

"Mandy, come on just stop." He said again, I could hear his voice getting closer and closer. I wasn't very fast considering my size so if was no surprise that he caught up to me.

"What Michael I really need to get home now." I said to him while trying to wipe my tears vigorously.

"You don't have to walk, I can still give you a ride home." He offered. I really don't feel like walking today because I'm tired and my feet hurt because of all the dancing I was doing not so long ago, but I know if I accept his offer any chances of Darius forgiving me are going to be non existent.

"Thank you for the offer Michael but I'm fine with walking, I need to clear my head anyway." I smile at him so he doesn't get offended by me declining his offer.

"Mandy you are crying and I know your tired from our last period, just let me drive you home its no problem." He insisted.

"Michael I said its fine, alright, please just let me be, Darius is already mad at me for being the slut that I am, if I get in the car with you its only gonna get worse!" I know I shouldn't have shouted at him like that but its the only way of getting him off my back.
Darius is the only guy that has made me feel wanted and loved, so yes, I fully understand why he's mad at me and I know I am in the wrong for what I did.

He was right, I am supposed to go to him when I feel upset not into some other guys arms. He wanted me to trust him so bad and why wouldn't I. But I just broke his trust. I hope he's able to forgive me.