chapter 30

I had woken up at Jen's place and decided to go look for the bathroom and start to get ready before they woke up. I didn't want to wake them up and disturb their peaceful sleep and I also didn't want them to see me naked or get dressed. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

I take a bath and braid my hair into two French braids and wear my skirt and top with my trusty vans. I never put make up on since it doesn't suit me and I don't like it.

As I make my way back to Jen's room I suddenly walk into a wall. Only thing is that it wasn't a wall, it was a person. I first look at the feet and see two huge naked feet standing a few inches away from mine.

Those do not look like the feet of a woman.

I slowly start to move my eyes up and notice this person is wearing boxers so it's definitely a male. I gather up the courage to look a t the person in front of me and I look up to see a very handsome man in front of me. Brown eyes, Brown hair and the most perfect pink lips I have ever seen. He looks like a male model. He looks like he just woke up from  how sleepy his sleepy eyes look and his bed head.

Did I mention that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Just boxers, and did I mention he was standing just a few inches away from me.

"Like what you see?" A deep voice that makes my insides vibrate speaks.

I didn't even notice how long I've been staring at him for. He must think I'm a total freak. Who walks into a guy then just starts staring at their face and biceps. Oh my gosh he must think I was checking him out!

I don't say a word I just carry on looking down and try to make around him to get to Jen's room.

"Wow where are you off to so fast? We're still talking aren't we?" He says while blocking me. I shyly look up at him and he's looking down at me.

"Whats your name?" He asks.

"M-Mandy." I stutter. Why am I stuttering? I'm such a fool.

"Well hi Mandy, I'm Dylan. I live here. May I ask what your doing here." He says slowly as if I was a two year old.

That just made me angry.

"I'm here with Jen. We were having a sleep over." I explain kind of annoyed at the way he was talking to me a few seconds ago.

"Ooh why didn't you just explain. Your Jen's age?" He asks. I hate that question. People love saying I look to old for my age because I have a  big body.

"Excuse me." I try and walk past him but he stops me and I huff out a breath.

"Look I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you that." He says while tilting his head.

"Its fine but can you please just let me go past." I plead. All I want to do is go get ready for school.

He moves out of the way but not before brushing his fingers against mine. I don't know if it was on purpose or maybe it was a mistake but it happened and it left a little tingle on my finger tips.

I walk fast to Jen's room and I find her on the stool by the mirror doing her make up and Jer was looking for shoes to wear.

"How did you guys wake up and get ready so fast, and I didn't see you take a shower?"
I am still confused as to how they got ready without me seeing them.

"I have a bathroom right there so I don't have to use the main. My brother uses that one." She tells me.

Ooh that was her brother that I ran into. That explains why they look so much alike.

"Oh okay." I say and start looking around her room. I don't want to say anything about me meeting her brother earlier so I just distract myself from looking at her.

"What?" She stops doing her make up for a sec and looks at me.

"Mh oh nothing just looking around your room." I lie. I feel like I lie a lot for no reason. But I don't want people asking me questions about things I can't answer.

"Like I'm gonna believe that. Come on spill." She says standing up and walking to me.

"Okay fine. I met your brother in the hallway and he kinda weirded me out." I say and I start to move back. I don't know why but I did.

"Tell me exactly what he said." She said while squishing my face with both her hands. Weird.

"He said 'like what you see'. I said in a deep voice trying to imitate the way he sounds.

"Oh my gosh don't say anymore." She said pinching the bridge of her nose while closing her eyes and shaking her head in disapproval.

"Why, what's wrong?" I asked.

"My brother has this thing for thick girls. It's so annoying because he doesn't date them he just has sex with them then moves to the next. He plays with them but he doesn't realise how sensitive some of them are." Jen says and I am shocked. Do cute guys have things for thick girls? I mean cause Dylan was hot he could get any girl he wants so why fat girls?

"Uhhhhhh?" I say not knowing what to say.

"Lets just go to school. Jeremy let's go!" I'm so glad she changed the topic. I really didn't want to speak about whatever her brother likes doing to girls.

As we exit her house, I was the last one since Jen wanted to go heat up the car and Jer was carrying our bags, I see Dylan coming down the stairs and he winks at me.

I didn't even know how to respond to that so I just froze with my eyes wide open.

"You look cute by the way, have fun at school." He says while walking back to a direction unknown to me.

Was I dreaming that?

My thoughts were interrupted by Jen honking her horn for me to come and I close the door and head to the car going to school.