chapter 21

We both let go of each other and look at my brother. While Darius and Aiden were having a stare down with each other, I was having a stare down with my shoes. 

"Hey Aiden, long time no see." Wait, what.
Darius knows my brother?

I look up so fast I thought I was going to break my neck.

They were still looking at each other like they were going to kill each other.

"Hey Darius, your right, it has been a long time." My brother says back with the same expression on his face.

My brother gets closer to Darius and I start to get scared. This cannot happen. This would be the worst thing ever.
Darius doesn't even move back or look phased by my brother.

My brother lifts his hand and brings Darius into a bro hug .........thing.

What the?........ what?

"Come here you little fart." Aiden says while bro hugging Darius and laughing.

Darius is laughing too.

What the hell is going on.

"Hey you two, what the hell is going on?"
I ask both of them while getting a bit mad of their little game.

They both look at me and start laughing again.

"Mandy, I met Darius a long time ago, I used to go to this school you know." He stated like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"I know that,  but why did you act like you wanted to kill each other first. I was so scared." I tell at them and they just laugh at me. I cannot believe they are not taking me seriously.

"The real question here is why did I catch you two sucking face in the parking lot?" My brother asked with his eyebrow perfectly raised. I looked at Darius to see him with a smug look on his face. Shouldn't he be scared since my brother caught him kissing me.

"Okay first of all, we were not sucking face, that's gross, we were kissing like lady and gentlemen." I said matter of factly, since Darius had nothing to say.

"And second of all, DariusandIarekindofdating" I said quickly with out separating my words. I heard Darius laugh at me.

"Sorry Mandy I didn't quite get that can you please repeat it and this time try talking like a normal human being." Aiden said back while cupping his ear with a mocking look on his face.
Darius was enjoying this from how much he was laughing.

"have you even seen me being normal? " I fired back

I am so relaxed and carefree when I am with Aiden I even forgot Darius was still here and he's seeing this carefree relaxed me.

"Yeah I'm not gonna argue with you on that. Your not normal and the pictures of you in that scrapbook are tangible proof." Aiden fired back at me and my mouth falls open as he laughs.

He did not just say that in front of Darius.
I look up at Darius and he's laughing his ass off.

"Dude I have to see that scrap book." He says in between laughs. They were both laughing so hard they had to balance themselves by holding each other.

"Absolutely not, your gonna get it for mentioning that and you, you're never gonna see that book...ever." I address both of them as their laughter dies down.

"Okay on a serious note now Mandy, what's going on with you and Darius?" He asks while wiping an imaginary tear from his eyes. He's so dramatic.

"Were dating." Darius answers for me. He looks down at me with a smile and I smile back at him.

"Eww you two stop eye fucking, but Darius bro you know I love you man, but do one stupid thing to my sister, or if I even see her crying and your name is involved, I will kill you. Dude you know me I when I do something I do it now and ask questions later." Aiden says in a deep voice. Who knew he could be so intimidating. It's kind of funny but also scary at the same time.

"Dude chill I got you, I got her, I'm not gonna hurt her. I promise." He looks at my brother then at me.

"Okay guys I've gotta love y'all and leave y'all." Darius says and turns to me

"I'll see you tomorrow babe." He says and kisses my lips swiftly waking up the butterflies again.

"My turn baby" Aiden leans forward pouting his lips and fluttering his eyes dramatically.
Darius just turns and laughs while playfully slapping Aiden's lips with his hand and I start laughing.

Darius walks away to his Dodge challenger and we turn to walk into my brothers car.

"Aiden?" I call his name softly.

"Huh?" He responds while buckling his belt and I do the same.

"Thank you." I say as I smile at him.

He smiled back and asks "For what?"

"For picking me up and for accepting mine and Darius' relationship, and most of all, thank you for coming back to me, it was scary looking you for this long, I thought I'd never get you back." I say to him with glossy eyes.

"No need to thank me Mandy, it's my job as your brother, and I also wanted to thank you." He says back with a small smile.

"For what?" I repeat his question.

"For being my sister, and for being the best one ever. Darius is a lucky guy and those other guys are missing out on the most amazing woman ever." He says while holding my hand. I smile at him and tears threaten to escape but stay put.

"And although I accept your relationship with Darius just be careful he tends to be quite the wild child and I've seen it. But I can tell he likes you and I know you like him from the red face you get when he looks at you." He says and I cover my face as we laugh.

"You're ruining my make up you fool" I said while laughing ad wiping my tears.

"You're not wearing any make up." He laughs.

"I know that, I just wanted to blame you for something." We both laugh at my pathetic excuse.

We drive home and spend the rest of the day doing homework and then watching movies and eating popcorn.