chapter 8

"I asked you a question bitch what the hell are you doing." I just look at Bianca with her perfect face, perfect hair, perfect nails, and perfect body with her hands on her hips.

"Bianca just go away I told you that its over so please just stop it." Darius was now pinching the bridge of his nose. A clear sign of annoyance.
"What the fuck Darius we broke up three days ago and you've already moved on to this cow, why would you embarrass yourself like that!?" I want to cry right now buy I'll just hold it in, Bianca is the last person I want to see me cry.
"Don't you ever call her that again, she is a better person than you and your group of friends combined, times two could ever be, and a phenomenal kisser, if I might add." He winked at me after he said that. Oh my gosh I'm blushing again. Why is it so hot in here? Can they please turn the AC on.

"Ew Darius you just made the cow red, like what the actual fuck Darius why would you go and date fatty over there and leave me, I wouldn't have had any problem if it were someone else who actually looked pretty or at least presentable, but you replace me with a cow!?" She shouted at Darius.
From the way he was flexing his jaw muscle, I could tell that he was angry. And I wanted to calm him down but I was afraid it would escalade the situation even more.
I want to stand up for myself and call her off but I'm too scared what if I try to and she starts coming at me and Darius doesn't back me up.

"Shut the fuck up Bianca, its over between you and I, we broke up just deal with it, you were the one that decided to hook up with other guys while you were with me. And now that I've got Mandy its a problem? Just go back to your college boys and leave us alone." He grabbed my hand and we left the cafateria. I could easily tell he was upset and he was angry about what had just happened.
Should I comfort him like he did me.
Or does he want to be left alone?

I make him stop in his tracks by pulling on his arms slightly. I look up at him with concerned eyes.

"Are you ok?" I ask him.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just got a little mad thats all." He said looking left and right.

I pulled him in for a hug and he hugged me back. For a little while we just stood there holding each other till he broke the hug and took my hand and pulled me into one of the empty class rooms.

"Darius what are you doing?" I whisper while looking around to see if anyone could see us.

"Shh just come on."he whispered.

So I followed him inside and once we entered the classroom he didnt waste anytime in kissing me, roughly.
I didn't hesitate in kissing him back and hooking my arms around his neck.
He pushed us back until we hit a desk.
And I sat on it. He spread my legs so he could stand in between them while we kissed. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I moaned into his mouth. I started pulling on his hair and he groaned into my mouth and it was the sexiest sound I have ever heard.
He started pushing my skirt up my legs and I stopped kissing him.
"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked out of breath and scared at the same time.
"Don't worry about it just kiss me." He said while trying to kiss me again. I stopped him by holding his shoulders back.
"What's wrong Mandy?"
He stopedd his attempt to kiss me and asked me.
"Darius I don't think we should do this, its too soon." I try to say to him." He let's go of me and I almost fall of the desk.
"No, its not to soon Mandy, don't you trust me?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I do its just, I think were moving a little bit fast thats all."

"Its not too fast since we love each other, I love you Mandy and I know you love me, just let me make you feel good." He whispers the last part in my ear.
I cannot believe he just said he loves me. Someone loves me.
I know if I say yes I'd be an idiot, but if I say no I might loose him. And I don't want that.

I feel his hand creep up my thighs giving me goosebumps.
"Just let me make you feel good." He whispers as his hands traveled up to my hips from under my clothing.

He was kissing my neck the whole time, and he found my sweet spot and he started sucking on it kissing it and bitting it a little. I moaned at the constant pleasure he was giving me, tugging on his hair and craining my neck to give him more access.
His hands traveled a bit more further up my legs till he got to the waist of my tights and he started pulling them down.
I gasped and shifted a little. He could sense how uncomfortable I was so he stopped his movements.

"Baby look at me." I did as he instructed and looked at him.
"I'm not gonna hurt you okay, I love you, you know that right." All I could do was nod.

"Then trust me on this, okay baby" he said while looking straight in my eyes.

I looked at him one last time, hoping to God I'm doing the right thing by trusting him with this intimate moment that I have never shared with anyone in my life before.
After looking in his eyes and seeing no hint of amusement, I pulled him onto me and kissed him like before. He smiled through the kiss and went back to pulling my tights down, and I helped him by lifting myself up so he could drag them down.
As soon as they were off he reached between my thighs and touched my private part making my stomach turn and my legs weak.
He started rubbing me through my panties.
"You are so wet for me baby" he said into my mouth. I didnt know what to say so I just kept kissing him. His fingers started to pull my panties to the side and he stuck his finger inside of me and I gasped.

"Its okay baby, its okay just relax." he whispers in my ear trying to calm me down. The feeling was foreign and kinda painful a little. He started moving his finders inside of me and the pain started to ease up a little.
"I'm gonna put two fingers inside, is that alright with you?"
All I did was nod. And he inserted his second finger. There was still a slight bit of pain but mostly pleasure now. He kept going in the same rhythm till I started to feel something in the pit of my stomach.
The feeling was new and but amazing to me.
I started to rock along with his hand to fasten the pace. Suddenly he curled his finger inside of me and that sent me over the edge.
"Oh my god!" I screamed.
He smiled and watched me reach my climax.
He slipped his fingers out of me and watched me come down from my high.
Trying to get my breath to become even again he picked up my tights and tossed them to me. I thanked him and put them on now feeling shy, as he saw me in a vulnerable state.
"Oh come on Mandy, you can't be acting shy after what we just did." He smiled and walked over to me.

I just smiled at him. "I don't know what your talking about."

"Oh come on Mandy I just made you orgasm in a minute with my fingers." I gasped

"Don't act all innocent now." We both laughed and he took my hand.

"But did you enjoy it, it wasn't too much for you." He asked me
I just shook my head no and he smiled.

"Okay then let's get out of here."

As we were walking out we saw Michael standing by the door with his books and bag.
Oh God.