Chapter Eighteen Version One

Chapter eighteen version one

Rose's POV

I watched the video in awe. I never thought he'd do it and yet, here I saw it. He posted the video. I knew I had to watch until the end.

Hello guys." He had a frown on his face, but the corners of his mouth curled up a little like a tiny smile. "I know the setting is a little different than usual. I'm at the hospital at the moment. Normally I would never shoot a video here but what I am going to say, it's important." Joe said, I wad scared of what he was going to say.

"I wanted to tell you guys that me and Emma aren't back together. I know some of you may have spotted me with someone who you thought was Emma, but she isn't. The girl you saw me with was Rose. Emma's twin sister who pretended to be Emma. I don't know what her intensions were but she hurt Emma." Joe continued, explaining what I had done.

"After I found out she was Rose, she blackmailed me. I was with Rose because I thought she was Emma and I have made some mistakes. Some I regret a lot and I know it's my fault. I know you guys will probably think I'm stupid for not seeing the difference between Emma and Rose and I know I am stupid. I know I should've seen it. My mind was playing tricks with me and I didn't want to see it." Joe said, still looking in the camera. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't.

"I also want to say that I'm so sorry to anyone I have ever hurt. I am sorry and, especially Emma, I hope we can move past this and focus on us. Thank you for watching guys. You're all amazing." That was the end of the video.

Joe had done it. He made me look like the most horrible person alive and maybe that was what I was right? I hurt people only to get what I wanted.

Was I really that selfish? Emma was now in the hospital and I had no idea why or how she was. I did care for her. I did. I was just so.. how to say it?

I was..

Jealous.

That was it. I was jealous of the life she had. That could've been me. She could've been me. Living in France and wondering if your real parents are the people that raised you.

I never told anyone how I felt. I didn't have much friends in my life. People always seemed to find others they liked better. I had two friends. Elouise and Chloé. They were the best. I couldn't ask for better friends.

That was until they decided they had to move to other cities for their education and I was left alone again.

My parents told me who my birth parents were and I knew I had to find out.

Never in a million years I had thought that I would meet Joe Sugg. I went overboard. In a way to feel his love, like my sister had.

I knew this was it. I knew I had to change this. I knew it was my time to leave.

Caspar's POV

I was at home, Zoe forced me to go home and take a shower and eat normally. She also said I had to make a video. I still had people waiting.

I knew she was right and I knew I had to listen to her. That's the only reason why I went home.

The fans.

I found it harder and harder to be around here. At home, doing the normal stuff. I couldn't do the normal stuff because one of my best friends was in the hospital and I couldn't help but wonder to think who's fault it was.

I knew I shouldn't have flipped at Joe. I was just so angry because of the Rose thing.

Joe said he didn't have heard about her for a few weeks and in my eyes, that was a good thing.

Rose was toxic.

I already had clips of video that I had shot with the Janoskians, all I had to do was editing it.

I already had showered and eaten. I just really wanted to post a video and then head back to the hospital. I wanted to be there when she woke up. I had to be there when she woke up. She was my best friend.

The doorbell rang and I sighed annoyed, getting up and opening the door.

I stared at the person in front of me.

"Rose?"

------------------

Version one ready!!!

Question Time huh?

A. What do you all think about Rose now?

B. Should she leave or stay?

C. More of Caspar?

D. What should Caspar do with Rose?

E. Anything you wanna tell me?

I really want at least 30 votes for this chapter. I know you guys can do it. And maybe, let's say, 20 comments?