Chapter Twenty - One Version One

Emma's POV

I heard everything from Joe to Rose to Caspar to Bertie to Zoe and to everyone else. They were angels in the sky and they were telling me things.

I heard what they said but they were far, far away. I was sitting on a rock. I don't know why I was here on my own.

It was beautiful here. I think I was at Rocky mountain but I wasn't sure. I looked out over everything. It was very quiet here. I was on my own.

"Emma, you've to make a choice." I looked up and saw my grandma. "Oma?" I asked. (Grandma)

"Ja lief. Ik ben het. Je moet een keuze maken. Je kan naar mij en opa komen maar het is je tijd nog niet. Je hebt nog zoveel te doen." My grandma told me. (Yes darling, it's me. You've to make a choice. You can come to me and grandpa but it's not your time yet. You've so many things to do.)

"Wat bedoel je oma?" I asked confused. (What do you mean grandma?) "Dat kan ik niet zeggen liefje. Je moet een keuze maken. Hier blijven of omhoog gaan." She said and pointed to the angels that were far away. (I can't tell you sweetie. You've to make a choice. Stay here or go up.)

How was I going to go up? I never would get away from here.

-

Caspar's POV

I was reading some of the tweets I got to Emma. They were all asking how Emma was and how long it has been.

To tell you, it has been two months. Eight weeks and three days.

No sign of life yet. Nothing. Only her heartbeat and breathing told us she was alive.

"This girl tweets every day. Telling us to stay strong and to have faith. We all followed her. The fans are so supporting. They're amazing Emma. Please wake up. Come back to me." I tried.

I didn't expect anything. I looked at Emma. Like I always did. Every day.

Suddenly, I felt Emma's finger move. I felt it. I didn't imagine it. I felt it.

I ran out to get a doctor.

Emma was going to get out of this. She would wake up. Not if, it was when. When would she wake up?

Emma would wake up.

------------

Like I said, I'm going through a really hard period right now. This is all I have written while I was away. You'll have to wait for a bit again.

A. When's Emma gonna wake up?

B. Who will be there when she wakes up?

C. What did you think when grandma Smith was there?

D. Suggestions?

40 votes and 24 comments before I update :)