Chapter Fifteen Version Two

{This is version two. Where nothing will happen to Emma,  but where she won't be with Joe anymore.}

I got into my car and I drove home immediately. I was so angry! How could he do this to me!

First, he slept with Rose and then when Caspar told him it was me, he didn't believe it! Rose stole my identity and I wasn't going to be soft on her. She did this on purpose.

I opened the door and slammed it shut. I didn't care if it bothered anyone. I was just so pissed.

"Woah, what happened?" My head snapped up, only to look up more. Luke was standing there.

"You want to know what happened? My slut of a twin sister cut my fucking hair off and then she slept with the guy that was supposed to love me and made sure he doesn't believe I'm Emma!" I shouted. I had no right to shout at him, but it felt good to release some of the anger I had.

His strong arms wrapped around me. "You know what Emma? Screw him. He can drop of the earth or whatever. You deserve so much better than him. He hurt you so much lately. you don't deserve that. Not at all." His words calmed me down a little. It was sweet of him to say that to me.

I nodded and stayed close to him. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket but I was too tired to pick it up. All the emotions that ran through my body, it tired me already and it was only morning.

"why don't you take a nap?" Luke asked, seeing how tired I was. I looked up at him and he smiled. "We will leave. We have to shoot a video anyways." Luke said.

I sighed but nodded. A nap did sound pretty good right now.

Luke kissed the top of my head and I walked to my bedroom, locking the door.

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I really was tired after all.

I woke up when my phone rang. I yawned and picked up.

"Hallo?" I sounded tired.

"Emma?  Where are you?" It was Caspar and he sounded pretty stressed and worried.

"At home, why?"

"Nothing. Sorry. How are you?" He asked.

"Tired. I was taking a nap. Anyways, what's going on?" I yawned again.

"Joe. He doesn't believe you're Emma. Rose got him pretty good." I sighed.

"You know what Cas? They can have each other. I don't want anything to do with Joe anymore. Of course, I love him but it hurts that he doesn't even can see that I am Emma."

It was silent for a while.

"Cas?" I asked unsure.

"You know what? I agree with you completely. What Joe did was a jerk move. Even though he's so oblivious. He should've seen it." I smiled, knowing that Caspar had my back. He was the best.

"I'm going to pick you up. Be ready." And with that, Caspar hung up. I quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom and did my hair, then I dressed myself instead of wearing my pyjmas and at last,  I put my shoes on.

I was just taking a sip of my drink when Caspar walked in. "I like having the key." He said grinning.

I laughed and grabbed my jacket. "Let's go bro." He laughed at that. "Never say bro again Emma." He grabbed my arm and dragged me all the way downstairs to his car.

"Let's show the world you're Joe Sugg free." He said and grinned.

The only thing I could do, was grin with him. This was going to be so much fun.

We went to see a movie. I loved movies and cinemas. They're the perfect combination of new movies and food. Better than always just watching movies on your laptop.

After that, we went out for dinner. Because that's what best friends do. Well, not just that but also.

And then, we went to a bar and invited over some friends. Basically everybody except for Joe and Rose. They deserved it.

I couldn't help but wonder what Rose's deal was. Did she hate me or something? Maybe it was envy? But she didn't have anything to be jealous off. I don't have the perfect family, just friends and someone I loved.

"Hey you, let's dance." Zoe said and with that me and her went dancing, for the rest of the night.

---------------------------------------------------------

This is the second version.

At least 25 votes on this version for chapter 16 v2