Chapter Sixteen Version Two

Chapter 16 Version Two

Emma's POV

"So, will you help me?" Zoe asked. I chuckled but nodded. "Only if you help me as well." She nodded fast.

"So maybe we should go shopping and do a haul video?" Zoe suggested. I nodded. "Sure. It's been a while since we went shopping. I miss it."

So that's how it went. Me and Zoe spend the whole day shopping. I had bought so many things that I didn't even know why I bought it.

The next day we sat down, we made a video for Zoe's channel and that would be the clothing haul and on my channel was the makeup haul. I wasn't always there but Zoe filled up most of the time and it wasn't not noticeable she assured me.

"So, he chose Rose because he thinks she is you?" Zoe asked in disbelief. I only nodded. "So he doesn't know what kind of evil bitch she is? I mean she cut your hair!"

I shook my head. "I'm done with Joe, Zoe. So done. I can't be around him anymore. He hurt me too much. In only a few months, he has done more than I did in a year! He slept with my twin sister."

Zoe nodded. "As much as I wanted you in the family, you're my best friend and you have to do what is best for you." She said and hugged me.

I smiled. "Zoe, we are family. We are sisters." She laughed but nodded and then we laid down and we fell asleep.

The next day, we were rudely woken up by some loud crash. I sat straight up and ran to the kitchen. Everywhere were small pieces of glass all scattered over the floor. I covered my mouth. What happened?

"We're so so so so so so so sorry Emma." I looked behind me and I saw Beau standing there, rubbing his neck.

I opened my mouth, but I knew when I was going to cry if I spoke. Beau wasn't sure what to do.

I grabbed a broom and started to clean up all the mess on the floor.

"It's not really what you think." Beau said. I didn't look at him. "I promise." Beau said. I slowly looked up.

"Those aren't you glasses." I frowned. What? "Those are bought by me and Luke. We were looking for what would happen if we threw them on the floor."

I raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" Beau chuckled a bit. "Well it worked. We filmed it and we filmed your reaction if you don't mind." Beau explained.

I narrowed my eyes and threw all the pieces on the floor again. "But, I can make it up to you!" Beau said.

"Well, try me." I said. "I'll take you out for lunch." I was surprised but I liked it. "Sure. Sounds good and you're going to clean this up with Luke."

"Oh, Emma. Don't go to the living room." He said and smiled awkwardly.

I rolled my eyes. "Clean it up!" And with that, I went back to my room, where Zoe was still sleeping.

-------------------------------------------

Questions!
A. What do you think about Zoe and Emma?
B. about Emma without Joe?
C. Beau and Emma?

I want at least 35 votes before I update and 15 comments!