Chapter Twenty Five

I really wanted to say something because it's fun. My birthday is in exactly a month guys. I am going to be 18! Okay now this is over. Let's continue with the real story.

**************************************************************

Chapter Twenty Five

Songs:

Madness –Sleeping With Sirens

Canals –All Time Low

Froot – Marina And The Diamonds

Writing food:

Candy and canned corn

Emma's POV

One part of me was scared of what Joe would read, what Caspar would read, what Zoe would read. What they all would read. I didn't want them to think differently about me. I wasn't a suicidal girl and I never was.

Yes, there were times that my life was horrific and that were times that I was thinking about how it would be if I was dead. I didn't know if I would be missed or if people would be glad that I wasn't there anymore.

At times like that, I liked to watch YouTube videos. Everyone on there, from Joe Sugg to Ricky Dillon to The Janoskians. They helped me with their witty videos and they showed me and millions of others that it is okay to be yourself.

I also wrote a lot in that period. I had the feeling that, when I wrote, I could create a world for myself. One that I could be happy in, where good things would happen. Where people would accept me for who I was.

I loved writing. It was the only place where I could write what I felt without being judged. People kept each other strong. Commenting own experiences and showing support.

I think Wattpad and YouTube saved my life. I never liked to admit it, but I think I would have been worse off without those two, maybe not even sitting here.

The truth would come out sooner than I wanted to, I preferred if everything would stay hidden, but with this interview it was bound to come out. I wasn't ready, but I knew no one would judge me in the end.

I hope.

***

I woke up from my phone, I think I forgot to put it on silent. I opened one eye and answered without really looking.

"Who woke me up?" I asked groggily and hoarsely, it was four in the morning.

"We woke you up? I am so sorry!" Jai's cheery voice rang through the phone. I sighed. Of course people like to call in the middle of the night. Of course it's them.

"Yeah, whatever. It's fine." I mumbled.

Jai chuckled. "Awe, is little Emma groggy?" He asked.

I scowled. I have ridiculous friends.

"Emma, you didn't hang up on us right?" Jai asked when I didn't answer.

"No, no. Just trying to wake up. You know, I had some crazy dream about you. About you all." I said, waking up more. I tried to sit up, it wasn't very easy, seeing my muscled hadn't moved in ten weeks, but I had to try.

Jai laughed. "What was it about?" I smiled, of course Jai would laugh about it.

"Well, Rose was evil. She took Joe from me and kept him believing she was me. So, Beau suggested I'd come back with you to Australia. Caspar came as well. We chilled around in your house and such. Then I had to go to the hospital for my hand and when I woke up, Beau took me back and Caspar told me he loved me, like love love. Isn't that crazy?" I asked.