Chapter Ten

CHAPTER 10

EMMA'S POV

After three weeks I was finally home. The first week I was gone, Joe texted me practically every minute, but after a week, it became a one day call. I felt like Joe was keeping something from me, but it also could be just a stupid feeling. I just knew Joe better than he thought I did.

Now, I was back. Earlier than expected. The chauffeur drove fast. He knew I wanted to see Joe and Zoe and Marcus and all the others again. No one but Caspar and Bertie knew I was back and they were exactly who I saw when I opened the door of my apartment.

"Emma!" Caspar shouted and tackled me in a hug when I walked through the door. I laughed and hugged him back. Man, I had missed Caspar. "Can, let me go. I want to hug Bertie." I said when Caspar didn't let me go.

"No! You're my best friend. I missed you!" He exclaimed. I just laughed and tried to pry Caspar of me. Caspar clung onto me as a four year old boy clinging onto his mother. Finally, I got Caspar of me and I hugged Bertie.

"How was tour?" Bertie asked. I shrugged. "Next time I want someone with me. It's so boring being alone in a hotel every night."

Caspar laughed. "Joe huh?" I blushed. "No, Zoe or something, I just don't like being bored and I don't think Joe wants to talk to me at all. The first week he texted me all the time but after that week, it became only a day call. I don't know why. I mean, yeah I missed him but I don't think the feeling is mutual."

Bertie shook his head. "Em, he missed you. Of course he did. He loves you. Have you seen his vlogs?" When Bertie said that, I finally remembered what I wanted to do.

"Okay, okay. I have a question, not really related to this." I said suddenly. They looked at me with a questionably look on their faces.

"Can you guys help me make a video?"

Caspar smiled widely. "Yes! Let's make it a colab!" He exclaimed. I laughed. "Cas, I need to do this on my own first. It's something I have to do."

"Well, what's the video about?" Bertie asked. "May to July 2015." I simply replied. Caspar frowned. "Wait, you want to make a video about the period that Roan guy was here?"

I nodded. "Well, I want to tell Joe I'm sorry and I want to tell his fans I'm sorry. That period was not one of my finest moments." I said.

"That's not a bad idea actually, but maybe you should also explain the things that happened after. With Rose and such." Caspar said.

"Wait, who's Rose?" Bertie asked confused. "Identical twin sister I never knew about." I explained flatly. Bertie just nodded, he knew I didn't want to talk about it.

"Anyways, I'm hungry and I want food." I said. Caspar nodded. "Let's get some food then." I shook my head. "I want to cook." Caspar smiled. "Well, go to your kitchen then."

With that said, I immediately walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge and starting to cook.

---------------------------

CASPAR'S POV

I didn't want to tell Emma, I mean she already thought something was up. I tried to tell her nothing was going on, but I knew for a fact that Joe kept something hidden. He never was really good in hiding things.

I didn't know if Bertie noticed, maybe it was just me. Also, Rose had been in Marcus' video, answering so many questions and doing silly things. People knew about Rose, I had seen the comments, people thought she was Emma.

Rose wasn't Emma and I don't mean it like how the fans think it is. I mean it like this. Rose and Emma might look like each other but Emma would never hurt people intentionally, Rose. About Rose, I don't know. She gives me a weird feeling. Rose was less caring than Emma, I think. Something like that.