Chapter Twenty - One Version Two

Emma's POV

I was in Australia. I actually was in Australia. I was away from Joe and Rose. I was here with Caspar and my other friends were also were here. James, Daniel, Beau, Jai and Luke.

They were all here and I was so happy. It felt amazing. The air here was so dry and it smelled also a little like.. I couldn't describe it. I had should've gone sooner to Australia.

The guys immediately wanted me to meet Gina. So, that was what I did. I met mama Brooks.

In one word, she was amazing. She hugged me and told me I was an amazing girl, what everyone agreed to. They all, Caspar included, had done nothing but trying to cheer me up.

They had done a very good job because all I did was smile. They sometimes teased me that I should be careful or my face would rip.

Me and Caspar got even closer, if that's possible.

We went out just the two of us when the Janoskians had to shoot a video. We would hold hands in public and we would joke around.

Caspar would do anything to make me laugh.

Caspar's POV

Emma was so sad lately. I wanted to see her smile again. I wanted to see her happy.

Joe ruined her. No, wait. Rose and Joe ruined her. Mostly Rose. Rose ruined my best friend. It was so hard to see. 

I would do anything for Emma. I didn't think how much Emma realised that.

I loved her.

Emma was my best friend. I'd give up YouTube for her. Emma needed to be happy. She had to be.

"Hey Em," I started. Emma looked up and turned her head to me. "You know I'd do anything for you right?" I said.

Emma just stared at me. "I mean anything. I'd give up YouTube for you." I told her. Emma paled a little. "No, no. Don't give up your YouTube channel for me! It's your life!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled a bit.

"Just saying."

God, I loved this girl so much.

Did I love Emma like that?

Shit.

Emma's POV

I woke up, next to Caspar, with an extreme pain in my hand. What was happening?

I knew Caspar loved sleep, so I tried to get up without waking him and left the room with tears in my eyes.

I knocked on the door of the only person I could think off.

Beau.

The door opened and in front of me was a half naked Beau. I blushed and looked up at him.

"Em? What's wrong? It's five o'clock." Beau mumbled while rubbing his eye. "M-my hand." I whispered.

Beau looked at me sleepily. "It hurts so much." A tear rolled down my cheek.

That's when Beau woke up. "Get ready and I'll get dressed. I'll take you to the nearest hospital." Beau said.

I nodded a litttle and went back to the room Gina let me stay in. In the dark I tried to find my shoes and then left the room, not waking Caspar.

Beau was wearing a shirt and his joggings. Just like me. He also had car keys in his hand.

"Let's go." He said as he walked out fast. I followed him, barely able to keep up with him.

I always had someone to count on. 

--------

Like I said in the first Version. I'm in a really bad place right now and this is all I have written so y'all have to wait for a bit again.

A. Emma's in Australia! Like it?

B. What's going on with Emma's hand?

C. Emma and Beau are cute huh? Best friendship ever?

D. What should Emma and Caspar do?

40 votes and 24 comments before I update :)