Chapter Nineteen Version One

Caspar's POV

I stared at the person in front of me.

"Rose?"

"is Joe at home?" She asked. I shook my head. "Good, can I come in?" She asked. I didn't know if I should let her in. She was the reason everything went wrong.

I took a good look at her. She had cut her hair back to short. It was also darker. Her normal colour?

I sighed but let her in. Maybe I should hear what she had to say.

She sat down on the couch. Just like she had done when she came here to see Joe, but this time she sat there, like she was insecure. She didn't sit like she owned the whole world. She lost her confidence.

"So.." I started. "I came here to ask for your opinion." She surprised me. Why would she want my advice.

"I want you to tell me if I should leave or stay." She looked at me. Trying to read my expressions. I had no idea what I should think.

If she left, she probably would go home and she would have her nice comfortable life back in France.

If she stayed here, everyone could watch her. Make sure she got what she deserved.

Also probably more. She would get hate of Joe's fans. Mine, Zoe's, Jim's, Alfie's, Marcus'. All the fans would turn against her.

Hate on social media could kill you. Literally and figuratively. I didn't want that for anyone. Not even Rose.

She was a human and made mistakes. I didn't know if she realised that, but if she did. She would make her life better.

"Why ask me Rose? You know I hate you." I spat at her. Rose sighed. "I probably deserve that." She looked at me.

"Joe's video made me see what I did. I didn't even realise it until I saw him. He looked miserable and to be honest, so do you. I didn't see what I had done until I saw the video and I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done it. Of course I shouldn't have done it. I was so jealous of Emma. She had it all. She had you, she had Joe, she had all those friends. Her life is, well was, perfect. I didn't know she was in the hospital. Really." Rose said.

I sighed. "Emma is still on intensive care, battling for her life." I mumbled. Rose paled a little. "She's not awake, is she?" She asked quietly.

I shook my head. Emma wasn't awake. Nothing that could change that. My best friend was alseep for now three weeks and they didn't know when she would wake up. If she would wake up.

She looked down. She seemed upset. I never knew if she was acting or if it was real.

"Emma and Joe belong together." I said it before I knew what I was saying. Rose looked up to me, tears in her eyes.

"I know that. I know they belong together. Emma told me what happened last year. That she chose Joe over.." She seemed to be deep in thought.

"Roan." I answered for her.

She nodded. "Yes. Roan. They have to be together again. When Emma wakes up, she has to be with Joe." Rose said.

"Which means you can't leave. You have to tell her it was you and not Joe. Otherwise Emma won't believe Joe." I told Rose.

Rose nodded. "I will stay to get Emma and Joe together. They do belong together." She said.

---------

A. What about Rose now? 

B. Caspar?

C.  When should Emma wake up?

D. Are you all mad at me?