Chapter Twenty Two Version Two

Emma's POV

Beau drove me to the hospital. I was trying hard not to black out. The pain was so much. I tried to stay conscious but I slowly drifted off into the comforting blackness.

I woke up in the hospital with a cask around my hand. I looked around.

"They said something made a pin move or something." I looked up and Beau was sitting in a chair.

I nodded slowly and remembered the pain I had felt in my hand back home.

"They said they fixed it. You don't have to worry." Beau said. I nodded.

"Can I go home now?" Beau shrugged. "I guess so." I got up and put my shoes on. I hated hospitals.

"Let's go." I said once I was all ready. Beau nodded and let me out of the hospital. We got in his car and we drove back to his house.

I got out and I was immediately dragged inside by, I think it was Caspar.

Once I sat down, everyone started to ask questions at the same time.

"Where did you go?"

"Do you know what time it is?

"What were you thinking?"

"Are you okay?"

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

I didn't look around. It was a lot to handle.

"Guys give her some space. She's freaking out." I looked up and smiled at Gina gratefully .

"Me and Beau went to the hospital." I said slowly, glancing at Caspar, who seemed more worked up than ever.

"My hand hurt so badly and Beau brought me. A pin in my hand moved but I think it's all okay now." I said and nodded.

"Why didn't you wake me up Em?" Caspar asked. I bit my lip and shrugged. "I knew you would be angry at me if I woke up you up. You love sleep."

Caspar frowned. "God Emma. I was so worried!" He grabbed my hand, that was now back into a cask and he kissed it softly.

"You can always wake me up for everything. I love you."

I stared at him.

Did he just...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So I know it has been ages since I updated but I'm really stressed. In 8 weeks or less even, I am doing my finals again and I'm not in the happiest place right now. I'm trying to write but that doesn't mean I always can. I will always try to make you guys happy but I also have to think about myself. I will update but I hope that you guys understand when it takes some time.

Sorry for that. Now onto the questions.

A. Emma's practically fine,  yay or nah?
B. Beau's like Emma's best friend, like?
C. Need more British people or nah?
D. What DO YOU THINK ABOUT CASPER TELLING EMMA THAT HE LOVED HER?!

40 votes and 40 comments before I update!