Chapter Eighteen Version Two

Chapter eighteen version two

Emma's POV

"Ah! It's you! You're here!" I shouted and hugged Connor tightly. Connor grinned and hugged me back. "I told you I'd come!"

I laughed. "I know but I can't believe you're actually here!" I said excited.

Connor laughed and grabbed his suitcases. "Now let's get out of here girl. I hate airports."

I laughed and let him to my car. He got in and we drove off, to my house in London.

"You know, I haven't even seen your house yet!" Connor exclaimed when I parked the car.

"Well, you're gonna love it. The Janoskians are here too so it's a full house." I said smiling. Connor grinned and grabbed his suitcases and followed me upstairs.

I opened the door and let him go in first. Connor set his suitcases down and looked around. "This place is amazing!" He exclaimed.

I smiled. "Your room is in my office. Like I said, it's a full house." I said and smiled apologetic. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry! The more the merrier right?" Connor said. I just smiled. "I'll make some food. I bet you're hungry."

He laughed and nodded. I knew that was my que to go to the kitchen.

BEAU'S POV

Maybe I shouldn't have told Emma that there was a girl here in England that I liked. Not because it was her, but because I knew she would eventually try to figure out who it was and I didn't want her to know.

Not yet.

I knew I was going to fuck it up anyways. I knew someone liked Emma. Someone who wasn't Joe. I swore I'd keep my mouth shut so that is what I was going to do. I promised and I was going to try to keep it a secret for as long as I could.

I understood why people liked Emma. She was beautiful and so easy to around but it was someone else I had my eye on and I was sure I couldn't make a move. There was just one reason for that.

She was already taken.

He was a very lucky guy and I hoped he wasn't going to let her go. That was also what I thought of Emma and Joe, until Joe let her go.

"Beau, it's time for our video." Skip said. I looked up and nodded. We were going to make London unsafe.

-

Luke was editing the video. He always wanted us to leave him alone when he did that. We just let him.

We were sitting on the couch, starting up a game as Emma was cooking.

Connor Franta was here as well. I never met him really, but so far he was a cool dude. Maybe we could do a video with him.

Jai and James were playing Call Of Duty and me and Skip were watching. Next round me and Skip were going to play anyways.

We heard Emma humming in the kitchen. I loved her food. She always made it delicious. It was just a shame that she wouldn't give away her secrets.

I picked up a copy of a book that was on the couch. It was Emma's book. I started to read. I already did, but every time I was fascinated by how Emma's past has been. How she fought for a lot of things and how she had become the person she's now.

I was halfway past the first chapter when Emma asked me to set the table. I got up and started to set the table for seven.

"We're with nine today Beau. Nine." Emma said as she handed me two more plates. A little confused, I set the table for nine people.

Emma had the luck that she had a super long dining table where she most of the time kept a lot of candles and magazines.

She had cleared the table for today. I filled some water carafes and put them on the table. Emma handed me a wine bottle which I also placed on the table.

It actually looked pretty good.

"Em, who's coming over anyways?" James asked. "Oh I thought I already told you, Maisie and Finn are coming over.

Just my luck.

-----------------------

There you go!! Version two.

Questions!!

A. Emma and Connor are so cute aren't they? Best friendship ever?!

B. Connor's in my story now, yay or nay?

C. Beau's crush?

D. Should Rose appear in this version?

E. Anything else?

I really really want at least 30 votes before I update. I work so hard on this and you guys don't even vote. It hurts. I also want at least 20 comments. Easy for y'all. I have seen it