Chapter Twenty Version Two

Emma's POV

It was getting better for Beau. He told me when we took a walk again. A walk we took almost every day.

He also told me he would go home soon. I didn't want him to go yet.

"But why Beau. You can stay here for a few more weeks." I said, trying not to pout. Beau chuckled sadly.

"My mom is in Australia. I miss my momma. Besides, we've been here for five weeks now. That's long enough ri-" He stopped talking. He glared at something behind me.

I slowly turned around and paled. Everything started to spin. It was Joe.. With Rose. It was Rose.

I stared at them. They seemed so in love. Fake love. How could Joe still think it was me instead of Rose? I couldn't believe it.

To make it worse, they walked over to me and Beau.

"Hey mate." Joe said. Beau just stared at him and Rose. "How are you Rose?" Rose asked me. I tried to swallow the lump that was in my throat. It hurt so much.

"You know she's Emma!" Beau exclaimed. Joe sighed. "Not you too. Emma did a dna test that showed that she is Emma." Joe said.

I stared at Joe. Rose did what?

Now, I knew that identical twins share the same dna. The exact same dna. The only way the police can be certain it's Rose or me, is by fingerprints but it was bull to have my finger prints.

"That's not possible. I'm staying with Emma at her house." Beau said.

Joe rolled his eyes. "Emma moved in with me and offered her house to Rose. They're quite close. You know that Beau." This made me sick. I wanted to throw up. I wanted to scream and hit that hoe. She took him away from me. She made something up for everything.

Suddenly, everything became clear. Joe didn't want to believe I was Emma. Rose was giving him an easier life. Rose gave him what he needed. I wasn't enough for Joe.

"Cmon Beau, let's go home." I mumbled weakly, as I was trying not to puke my guts out. He nodded and pulled me with him, wrapping an arm around me to support me.

It wasn't until we got home when it really hit me. Rose had stolen my whole identity. Well, just for Joe. Everyone else knew the truth. I don't know what I would do next time I saw them.

"When are you leaving?" I asked Beau. "Somewhere next week, I guess." Beau told me.

I nodded. I needed the opinion of someone who could help me make my decision.

-

"He said what!" Caspar shouted. I sighed. "Rose made something up for everything. I don't understand. How could she do this." I mumbled.

Caspar pulled me close and hugged me. "I'm so sorry Em. You didn't deserve this at all. You deserve to be happy." Caspar said.

"Cas, I want to leave for a bit. Come with me, please?" I asked Caspar. He was my best friend. I needed him with me. I needed him.

"Of course Em!" Caspar exclaimed. "Beau asked me to come with him to Australia." I blurted out. Caspar looked at me.

"Does he like,  have a crush on you?" He asked carefully. I shook my head frantically. "No, no. He doesn't. He has a crush on Maisie." I said fast.

Caspar stared at me. "On Maisie? My cousin Maisie?" He asked confused. I sighed and nodded. "He won't do anything. Promise. He knows Maisie belongs to Finn."

Caspar slowly nodded. "We should go to Australia and then look what the situation is." He said grinning.

-----------

So I don't know if you read it in the other version but I am having a fight with myself against the darker thoughts and it's really hard to stay positive. All your sweet comments do make me happy thouhh.

A. What was your thought about Joe and Rose here?

B. Is Rose truly evil?

C. What do you think about Emma going to Australia?

D. Thought on Caspar and Emma?