Chapter Four

Chapter 4

Emma’s POV

“But Emmie.” Joe tried. I shook my head, I wasn’t going to do this now. I didn’t have any time.

“Please?” He practically begged. “Joe, I can’t, I have my work and everything, but maybe Rose wants to do the video with you.” I said.

“Why didn’t I think of that?” Joe muttered. I chuckled. “But you’re not going to ask her if she can play me, okay?” I said.

“Damn it, the fans are asking for you Em.” Joe said. I looked away, I had seen the tweets as well. I knew they wanted to see me again in one of Joe’s videos again, but I wasn’t sure if I could do it already. I knew what they all wanted to know.

Are me and Joe together, friends or not even talking?

I had seen all the questions, people asked them to me as well, but what could I say? I mean, I knew me and Joe still had that spark, but I wasn’t sure if it was enough.

I thought back at two years ago, when I met Joe. I was immediately charmed by him, or was it because I loved him as YouTuber?

Shaking my head, I looked up, seeing that Joe was staring at me worriedly. “Em, are you okay?” he asked. that was right, Joe was still here.

“Don't worry Joseph, I am perfectly fine.” I said, trying to imitate his British accent. Joe chuckled. “You still suck at that Em, no offence.”

I smiled. “I know.”

“Where’s Rose? Then I’ll ask her for my video.” Joe said. “I think she went to the hairdresser, said she wanted to look less like me.” I mumbled.

Joe nodded. “That’s to be expected, but I can ask her after that?” Joe asked. I nodded, I didn’t know what he expected me to say.

“Em, me and Jesse were talking the other day, and he is worrying about you and so am I.” Joe said carefully. I slowly looked at him. Why was everyone worrying about me? I am fine.

“Is there something I should know Em?” Joe asked. I sighed, I wasn’t planning on telling anyone, so I wasn’t going to tell anyone.

“Joe, you’ve nothing to worry about okay? I am just busy, that’s all. I am a little stressed because I have to finish an article, but it’s all cool.”

Joe looked at me for a while, trying to figure out if I was lying or not. I just stared at him, I never was a good liar, but I didn’t lie to him, I just didn’t tell him everything, so I should be fine.

“Alright then, but Em, if something is wrong and you want to talk, you know where I am.” Joe said. I bit my lip but didn’t say anything.

“Now, give me a hug.” Joe said and opened his arms for me. I smiled and walked into his arms, hugging him. Joe wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back.